Is anyone following Batkid today???

Erky

Reaction score
Amazing story. Make A Wish of San Francisco has turned the whole city into Gotham. There are thousands on the streets to watch this 5 year old kid with leukemia fight crime and save the city.

http://www.abcactionnews.com/dpp/news/national/san-francisco-to-call-on-sfbatkid-to-fight-crime

1425599_10151995117575409_759425613_n.jpg

BZIZDzXCMAAPxdU.jpg

BZIPFYQCIAAvj2o.jpg:large

That is insanely awesome. Looks like they even broke out the Lamborghinis!!

I'm not watching but have seen some things on Twitter and Yahoo! and it's very cool what they are going for this kid. Warms my heart!

Wow. Thats amazing!!!

Heard about this this morning. Has restored my faith in the human race some. He is in official remission as of lately too I hear. Just plain awesome.

JM

This is such a great story.

It just blows my mind that people would do this for someone they don't even know. Faith in humanity is restored. Great job San Fran and go Batkid!

Really makes you feel good about being a human again when you see stories like this.

Probably the coolest thing I have ever seen!

Brings a tear to my eye. Thats awesome. Go little dude.!!!!

I had not heard about this. Thanks for posting. Hope Batkid decimates his illness and the scum in San Fran!
#GoBatkid

That is freaking amazing. That made my day. Thanks

Not surprised that an area where TNTCigarguy hails from would do something as cool as this.

I saw it hit twitter today, and I followed it for awhile. I'm pulling for the little guy. Really pulls at the heartstrings thinking about this little guy taking on the world and a cruel disease.

#MakeAWish

What a great heart warming story!

Stuff like that is awesome to see.

We need more stories like this in our lives.

This is good stuff for everyone involved. I love whats happening for this child and family, but look at the crowds following this thing, fantastic!

I saw this story on yesterday's news, needless my eyes got a little dusty. Great thing for all of San Francisco to do.

I love this story. Restores my ever dwindling faith in humanity, at least for a day.

I heard a story about this on the radio, make a wish has done some cool stuff for some really deserving kids, but this is the coolest thing I've heard of in a LONG time. Add to that thousands of people cheered this kid along, just awesome!

On my iPhone T.. T.. Tapatalking away!

Back