Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd say order it right off their site. Shipping is fast normally
That's definitely a consideration, but I was hoping to put it in play tomorrow morning. I'm not going to say that this weekend is it for my golf season...but all that depends on getting warm (anything over 40) days between now and spring. I'm going to make some calls this afternoon to see if I can track one down. If not, I'll probably *gulp* hold off.

No new Cleveland products at my local golf store today. FROWN

Full ponder mode on the Smart Square!

3a8e8e7y.jpg

Just looking at those makes me want to aim for a bunker.

War and I did last time we played. It was fun and worked.
Less blinking than when mward did it. Perhaps if he had these wedges, he would be less angry.
They are not serious enough for him though.

War and I did last time we played. It was fun and worked.
Less blinking than when mward did it. Perhaps if he had these wedges, he would be less angry.
They are not serious enough for him though.

Anything that can help wardy with his blinking. I am so bad out of the sand right now. Now that I got the putter rolling it will be the short game that takes my game where I want it to go.

Those are so similar to my beloved 588RS I'm very likely to end up with one.

I don't really have trouble getting out of bunkers unless it's plugged and on an impossible to stand slope. Then I'm probably going to struggle a lot.

I use the bottom of the club a lot. That wedge and I just don't look like we'd be friends. Plus, they can be chunked. I've seen it done haha

Anything that can help wardy with his blinking. I am so bad out of the sand right now. Now that I got the putter rolling it will be the short game that takes my game where I want it to go.

The short game is your ticket. Sand is out there at the Morgan Cup. If the putting continues and you add some wedge play, you will drop to sub 5 and I guarantee it.

Official Equipment Pondering Thread

The short game is your ticket. Sand is out there at the Morgan Cup. If the putting continues and you add some wedge play, you will drop to sub 5 and I guarantee it.

What are the chances of these wedges being available for everyone at the Morgan cup?

I kid I kid.

Not the worst idea ever though. Would absolutely love to give them a go from those lies around the 16th green.

What are the chances of these wedges being available for everyone at the Morgan cup?

I kid I kid.

Not the worst idea ever though. Would absolutely love to give them a go from those lies around the 16th green.

Being that Cleveland is not one of the four companies involved in the Morgan Cup, I would say slim. :D

no smart squares here...

Being that Cleveland is not one of the four companies involved in the Morgan Cup, I would say slim. :D

Their not?!?? Since when?!??

Sarcasm failure.

Got them! Delivered to the Albany Golf Galaxy after I left today, and these were the only two that were delivered.
denygyja.jpg

None to be found in Jax! Online it is!

I Tapped that with my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did see the chipper in GG today, didn't look for the S wedge. Maybe next week....we will see how tomorrow goes. :)

I stopped after about 8 holes and that might have still been one of the most enjoyable times on the golf course I have ever had.

Got them! Delivered to the Albany Golf Galaxy after I left today, and these were the only two that were delivered.
denygyja.jpg

Wait so the whole store was only getting 1 of each in stock?

I stopped after about 8 holes and that might have still been one of the most enjoyable times on the golf course I have ever had.

So much fun. I am pondering how to play some golf with THPers sooner rather than later. I need to make a THP event happen this winter.

How can I forget. I think we need another #gotime round soon.

SO much agree. We need to go at it with more than just the 55 this time though hahahaha

The laughter never stopped.

Then Brett went all Hulkamania on the last Par 5 to end it. Fan-freaking-tastic times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back