Playstation 4 & PS4 Games

a9yga3av.jpg

You can go off people you know.....only jealous that you get them before we do over here

Played a demo of FIFA at a best buy while picking up Bf4 and a 3 month Ps plus. The controller felt great but would take some time getting used to for sure. But certainly loved the feeling in hand and pumped for tomorrow!

Go onto amazon.com and click the launch edition

Just ordered mine- will be here tomorrow!!!

Wish I had seen this last night.....Amazon is now sold out too.

Dude. Bf4 on ps4 makes it looks like I was playing Bf4 on ps3 with waxed paper over my eyes

Wish I had seen this last night.....Amazon is now sold out too.

Damn sorry man. I was trying to help another THPer. I hopped on it as soon as I heard about it

And I can't wait to play Bf4 tomorrow with you Jlukes. Depending on when FedEx comes around I'll be on

They have been popping up for sale, Wal Mart currently has a bundle for sale.

I want one so bad... Probably a horrible idea though. I should wait. I see some Walmarts near me have them

I want one so bad... Probably a horrible idea though. I should wait. I see some Walmarts near me have them

Jump in man. I hope to see you on the battlefield tomorrow

I just dont think it is a good idea. So many $$$ hahah

I was able to look at stores in Kansas City that had them, but the tracker has dissapeared. I am not going to sit here and call all of them haha

Everything is running pretty well a few minor hiccups but it's awesome played some CODG with joe plan on playing some
Madden later. Resogun the free game for ps+ is awesome as well

Just got mine, took me 15 minutes to connect to the server to download the patch. Not that bad I suppose.

skim alert

sony hater alert

OK, so I have never, ever owned a PS system; not a one. Ever.

Reasons? Well, I hate the controller for one. Certain games exclusive to XB. I always like the graphics better on XB.

I 'might' be changing it up. What's the big diff's. I mostly do SP, maybe some casual MP stuff but not like hardcore crazazy BF4 with 100 people.
Casual games are cool. Don't give two craps about streaming unless XB has something diabolically different.

Convince me. Or find me the best non-partisan articles to read.

skim alert

sony hater alert

OK, so I have never, ever owned a PS system; not a one. Ever.

Reasons? Well, I hate the controller for one. Certain games exclusive to XB. I always like the graphics better on XB.

I 'might' be changing it up. What's the big diff's. I mostly do SP, maybe some casual MP stuff but not like hardcore crazazy BF4 with 100 people.
Casual games are cool. Don't give two craps about streaming unless XB has something diabolically different.

Convince me. Or find me the best non-partisan articles to read.

If you own an xbox and like that, just get an Xbox One. They are pretty similar.

So I have 8 Walmart phone numbers I will call them after work, if any of them have one I will grab it. If not, it wasnt meant to be

NHL gamecenter is exclusive to ps4. I wonder if that will deem my xbox 360 app unusable?

TTing

So I have 8 Walmart phone numbers I will call them after work, if any of them have one I will grab it. If not, it wasnt meant to be

i'll be shocked if they have any

I've been playing everything all day streaming music while playing. Face logs me in right away voice commands work very well the few little hiccups I've had was because I didn't understand how the system works. Very quick moving around from everything. This system blows ps3 away. It's so much more fun and easy to navigate. Completely satisfied with my purchase

Back