What brand do you WANT to game, but have no room for?

Callaway 815 FW and Heavenwood, soon to be added or maybe Srixon FW's have to do some experimenting

Nike, but my wife has that on the no go list so I'll live vicariously through James for now.

I have what I want plus many extra clubs. Nothing jumps out at me.

Probably Nike for me. I used a set of Nike irons when I first came back to the game, and I've been a fan since. Maybe in that fairway spot this year...

I guess I don't care what I use as long as it works. Whatever helps me become a better player is what I want.

Tough one... pretty happy with the bag right now, but I would have to say Cobra. Always loved the ACP and the Bio Cell woods look great to my eye. My buddy has a trusty rusty I really like too...

Srixon or Bridgestone

I don't have a particular brand I'd like to have in my bag. I like a club, or I don't. Don't give a crap about brands.

I would say hopkins wedges. Would love to try them but I just have too much confidence and comfort with my current set up to make a change

I would say hopkins wedges. Would love to try them but I just have too much confidence and comfort with my current set up to make a change
I will send you a 54* if you want to give them a shot. It's collecting dust in my garage.

I will send you a 54* if you want to give them a shot. It's collecting dust in my garage.

Would be awesome brother but it would do the same here for a couple months lol I'll hit you up in April if you still have it

Nothing that I don't already have or haven't played in the past.

Mostly Callaway now but next week will have some Cleveland and Nike in the bag.

And Hopkins 58* may go back in also. TBD.

Wilson Staff and Cobra.

Cobra and Adams.

Cobra because I was set on buying an Amp Cell driver, but ended up with the Callaway instead at the last minute (I still hesitate when I see a good deal on an Amp Cell to be honest knowing how forgiving they are). With Adams, I've always heard so much about how easy their hybrids are to hit yet I've never owned or looked at them.

Up until late last year, Ping would have been on the list, but now they're in the bag (and Deuce knows how hard I've been trying to get more Pings in there too!).

Bridgestone everything

Honestly, Scotty Cameron.

I just just can't pull that trigger.

Bridgstone irons and wedges, Ping Anser irons, SC putter

Would love to play ping G25 everything that I got fitted for at club champion but I'm not dropping that much money. It's hard to get rid of my #THPMC during the winter when you're not playing now.

Ive never been a brand guy. I will play whatever as long as it looks right, feels right and performs. Never cared if it was all from one brand, or one from 8 different brands.
How many brands do you think you have out in the garage? 10-20???

I'd go with, all. Hahaha
That's what I was thinking, I didn't know how many brands there really are out there.

I'd love to put Bridgestone, Srixon or Wilson Staff (listed alphabetically) irons in my bag. But truthfully my TM CB's are probably too new to switch out.

Brands only get me to look and investigate, if it performs ( for me) , I find a way!

Cleveland. Always seem to like their stuff, and even hit a lot of their stuff very well, but it's just always at an intersection of price, availability, and having something better in the bag. That'll probably change eventually. Too much of their 2015 releases are just too darn good.

I am currently playing all taylormade but my odyssey putter. I wanted to swith over to callaway but according to the fitting at GG i hit the taylormade better so that's what i went with.

Back