KBS tour 105 stiff vs KBS C-taper 120 stiff

six-foe

Reaction score
Handicap
hello all!! I was wondering what the differences were between these shafts were. I was playing the c-tapers last year and loved them.....but my new irons have the tour 105's in. i was wondering if there is a need to upgrade to the c-tapers again. thanks in advance.

CT's will be a good deal lower launching and spinning, you'll also get much less "feel" in them but they are extremely stable (to the point they come off 'boardy' for some).

The CT's are also known to play about a half flex strong FWIW.

CT's will be a good deal lower launching and spinning, you'll also get much less "feel" in them but they are extremely stable (to the point they come off 'boardy' for some).

The CT's are also known to play about a half flex strong FWIW.
Sorry to hijack the thread, but here's a question for you. According to the true temper website, the DG S300 shafts are low launch, mid spin. And on the KBS website it shows the C-Tapers as low launch, low spin; and the Tours as low-mid launch, low-mid spin.

So would the S300s compare to the C-Tapers or to the Tours? Or not at all?

Sorry to hijack the thread, but here's a question for you. According to the true temper website, the DG S300 shafts are low launch, mid spin. And on the KBS website it shows the C-Tapers as low launch, low spin; and the Tours as low-mid launch, low-mid spin.

So would the S300s compare to the C-Tapers or to the Tours? Or not at all?

Having played all three a lot, for me the S300's sit right between the CT and Tours.

Back