Birdieball Putting Greens

OMG...mine is still sitting in a sealed box with nowhere to put it. Goal of the weekend...rearrange some furniture and get this thing set up!

I'd be stacking furniture on top of each other :) Get that lonely guy out of his box.....

Well, I went out and played for the first time today since getting my Birdie Ball green. I have to say I rolled some really good putts today. Maybe a couple 15+ ft putts today and didn't miss anything 5 feet or under. I'm usually a pretty decent putter, but I think all the work has certainly helped. Gotta keep that stroke in tip top shape!

I got out to the practice green at the course today to work on longer and breaking putts. I was amazed how well I was putting inside 10' (the length of my BB green); I was dropping them with pretty good consistancy, and the ones I missed burned the edge and were easy come back putts. Outside of that, though, I was really struggling. It might be a confidence thing, or just more repetition, but I really feel the BirdieBall green is helping me be a better putter.

After my session last night on mine I rolled the rock really well today, speed and hitting my line were great today on everything but one that I pushed.

My stroke felt great and the most consistent it's been all yr.

I drained a 30ft for birdie center of the cup missing the flag that was laying down with the end at the edge of the hole.

My playing partners for the front 9 were impressed with my putting today and these were two guys I've never played with.

After my session last night on mine I rolled the rock really well today, speed and hitting my line were great today on everything but one that I pushed.

My stroke felt great and the most consistent it's been all yr.

I drained a 30ft for birdie center of the cup missing the flag that was laying down with the end at the edge of the hole.

My playing partners for the front 9 were impressed with my putting today and these were two guys I've never played with.

Great job! Putting well makes playing so much more fun. You just feel like you're going to score well, regardless of how the rest of your game is going. Keep it up FF!

Mine came in but since it's technically for Christmas it's still in the box. Maybe I can hold out for another month and a half.

Waiting for Christmas is waaaaaaaaay overrated. Seeing kids open presents for Christmas is great. Depriving myself wouldn't happen :)

I ordered the 9x2 today with the upgrade and discount. Excited for it to show up.

I am thinking about a 9' mat. What are most of you going with, 2' or 4' wide? Thanks

I am thinking about a 9' mat. What are most of you going with, 2' or 4' wide? Thanks

Got the 9' upgraded to 13.5 and the 4 ft wide version. LOVE IT!

I went 2'. I have a fairly normal stance an I'm able to fit my feet on the mat with the ball.

Been keeping an eye on this one.....I know I want one and a family member wants to get something like this for me.

What's the current status on best deals, discount codes, etc? Thanks!

Been keeping an eye on this one.....I know I want one and a family member wants to get something like this for me.

If you Tweet John @BirdieBallUSA you may be able to get the 30% off deal he gave to a lot of folks on here. He ends up following you and then you PM him and he sends you a personalized 30% off code to use for your order.

Looking for Xmas ideas. Is there a THP code or anything for these?

I went 4ft on mine and like it as it gives me some more options with my naturally undulating floor. I would get the biggest one I could length wise. If you can't use all of the upgraded length they will cut it to the size you want. I had mine cut to 11ft from 13.5.

Looking for Xmas ideas. Is there a THP code or anything for these?

Cookie and salis tweet John @birdieball and get him to follow you, then DM him and see if you can get the 30% off as well as the upgrade.

I think I might ask for one of these for Christmas..

If he is no longer creating 30% off codes go to their Facebook page. There is a 20% off code there.

So I'm also finding the plastic cups are a tad higher than the actual putting service. Not a huge deal, but I was wondering if anyone maybe sanded it down or something like that?

So I'm also finding the plastic cups are a tad higher than the actual putting service. Not a huge deal, but I was wondering if anyone maybe sanded it down or something like that?

I stopped using them. Had that problem and the base part was big enough that it was causing some putts to roll away from the hole. Granted they weren't great putts, but on real greens they would have gone in.

How much memore do these hold while unrolling them, I have some "cleaning" do do in the garage.
Going to go bullfrogs route and build a platform, but have room in the living/dining room to roll until then.

Got mine turned over to see if it will help with the edges. Mine are a little curled up

Just seen where a couple THPers won some $20 gift cards on Facebook. Well done guys!!

Have my 2' by 14' rolled out in the basement. It's rolling pretty good. They did forget to send me the bag I ordered to store it in, but it really wasn't that big of a deal to me. I think I'm going to leave it rolled out most of the time. I emailed them, thanking them for the upgrade, and the birdie balls they sent. I also mentioned that they forgot to send the bag, but I was planning on ordering a green for my dad for christmas, so they could just send an extra bag then, and save them some shipping cost. Well, they replied back and said thanks for the offer, but they were sending me a bag right away, because they want everyone to get what they ordered. They also sent me a 15% off code to use on the order for my dad. Right after that email, they emailed again, and said, "I didn't realize you were part of the Hacker's Paradise Group, I've bumped your discount code back up to 30% for when you purchase a green for your dad".

Pretty good service with this company so far. I will definitely give them some more business. On a side note, I'm kinda excited to test out the birdie balls they sent me this spring in my back yard.

Got mine today, and I am pleasantly surprised!

I have space in my living room that I don't have to move anything so it works, but I will be building a platform in the garage.

My putting should be much improved in '14!

#Imwithharry!

Back