2014 THP Albatross Club Is Now Open

Status
Not open for further replies.
The coins and bag tags have all been packaged and will ship first thing tomorrow morning!

That was fast! Thanks GG, you simply rock.

Any chance Morgan you could share how many AC members there are so far for 2014 and how many members there were last year? Just seems like there has been an enormous amount of growth in the past 6 months or so

Any chance Morgan you could share how many AC members there are so far for 2014 and how many members there were last year? Just seems like there has been an enormous amount of growth in the past 6 months or so

No. Those are figures that we dont share or think are relevant.
We are just pleased so many enjoy the club and are willing to be a part of it.

Can't wait for the new SWAG, thanks JB and GG!

No. Those are figures that we dont share or think are relevant.
We are just pleased so many enjoy the club and are willing to be a part of it.

Ok no biggie. Was just wondering

The coins and bag tags have all been packaged and will ship first thing tomorrow morning!
That's awesome, thank you so much for putting them together so quickly, much appreciated!!!

I had a sweet assembly line going on the floor. Took me forever but I got it done and felt so accomplished once I was done.

Duke & Ellie allowed for a floor assembly line?!?! Or perhaps they were the helpers. :)

Kelly and I have been a member of this since it kicked off. Hopefully we can join up again sometime in the future but for now, there is other stuff that must be resolved. Not being a member, pretty much knocks us out of all the outings too. You all have fun for us and we'll hook up once the dust settles :thumb:.

Kelly and I have been a member of this since it kicked off. Hopefully we can join up again sometime in the future but for now, there is other stuff that must be resolved. Not being a member, pretty much knocks us out of all the outings too. You all have fun for us and we'll hook up once the dust settles :thumb:.
Well Gray, that just isn't what I wanted to read. I know you have reasons and I hope you guys get everything ironed out.

Well Gray, that just isn't what I wanted to read. I know you have reasons and I hope you guys get everything ironed out.

Not a doubt we will be up and ready to join up the festivities in a short while. Between physical issues and taking care of what that brings it will delay us a bit.

Not a doubt we will be up and ready to join up the festivities in a short while. Between physical issues and taking care of what that brings it will delay us a bit.

Albatross club isn't going anywhere Bill. Get healthy. That is most important.

I had a sweet assembly line going on the floor. Took me forever but I got it done and felt so accomplished once I was done.
Thank you so much for your hard work!

I'm hoping one day to shake hands before woodshed is dropped on somebody!

My coin and tag arrived today. They look fantastic, thanks!

Did the puppies help?

Definitely a nice addition to the bag.

It's probably time to take some of the other tags off, though. :dont-know:

WP_20131118_002.jpg

Received my coin and tag today, and they went from packaging to in/on my golf bag in about 10 seconds.

Nice to see someone in NY get theirs. Mine should be there today!

ahah cool, only a week or two until they get up here ! gotta love borders

Just signed up for the 2014 edition a few minutes ago. Should be an amazing year!

ahah cool, only a week or two until they get up here ! gotta love borders

Just think, mine has to cross the border and keep going east. Receiving stuff in Newfoundland sucks.

Definitely a nice addition to the bag.

It's probably time to take some of the other tags off, though. :dont-know:

WP_20131118_002.jpg
Looks awesome!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back