The Official 2013 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some really good games this week, and I can't wait for monday night's matchup, Carolina v NE should be great!

Today Matthew Stafford will break Bobby Lanes all time Lions passing record. In Pittsburgh, who the lions traded the infuriated Lane to.

Oh, how I wish Dante Hall still played for the Chiefs for tonights game.

Dante Hall from that one season or the Dante Hall from most of his career?

Tornado touched down 100 miles southwest of Chicago. Moving 60 mph right towards Chicago. Hopefully no one gets hurt and damage is minimal. Could be interesting if this effects the game.

CBS making it sound pretty serious. Fans at Soldier Field have been warned to prepare to evacuate at a moments notice.

Tornado touched down 100 miles southwest of Chicago. Moving 60 mph right towards Chicago. Hopefully no one gets hurt and damage is minimal. Could be interesting if this effects the game.

We are getting a pretty strong Thunderstorm out west currently. I expect the game will be delayed at some point.

Havent watched the Browns in awhile, finally some time to sit down and watch them play Cincy

Pittsburg takes crown from Packers for ugliest throwback.

Great, I get to listen to Dan Fouts spew nonsense for 3 hours during this Bills-Jets game.

No No No No No.
Research & Development

#dayoff

Actually I've got us a winner time to watch it unfold

Pittsburg takes crown from Packers for ugliest throwback.

They need to be thrown back, to whoever came up with them. Hidious!

Thats only one.
We are working on two.
#CrackTheWhip

Oh yeah that other thing...voicemail tag I'll lock it down

Geno down in Buffalo. Got leveled by Dareus, although the hit didn't look horrible

We are getting a pretty strong Thunderstorm out west currently. I expect the game will be delayed at some point.

Hopefully you don't get anything bad. Looks like decent damage done already, and they're saying a second could touch down. Stay safe.

Wow RGIII with an absolutely horrid pass to a wide open TD.
Remember when this guy was said to be the better pick than Luck? #Ridiculous

Alright Eagles, please win at home!

Geno down in Buffalo. Got leveled by Dareus, although the hit didn't look horrible

Looked like he took a helmet to the Sacagawea (for those keeping score at home, that is a bag of JoWeeA)

Jags go for 4th and 1 from their own 38 yard line and score a TD. Love the aggressiveness early in the game. Was the first possession of the game.

So who is it going to be this week Chiefs or Broncos?

Stafford misses a wide open Reggie Kardashian

The Steelers uniforms look amazing.
Of course that is if the word amazing meant the same thing is sh!t.
Kind of fitting that WorthlessBurger is wearing a convict outfit.

I'm going w/ Denver

I would love to see it, but I am glad to see Reid doing something after the way that we did him in Philly

The Steelers uniforms look amazing.
Of course that is if the word amazing meant the same thing is sh!t.
Kind of fitting that WorthlessBurger is wearing a convict outfit.

If you had to - GBP or Pitt thrownbacks? Which one sucks less?

I know what I did?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back