Where did all of you go? lol Not a great night, but we won all 4 of our games...so it's all good.

176 - 164 - 184 : 524

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I was back at it this week...with my own ball and shoes...and the first ball I threw, I fell right on my keister. Ha. After adjusting a little, I did hit my average one game, 208 or something, but my other two games stunk. My team finished in second for the first third of the season, and I had to pick a new team for the second third that starts next week. I'm excited about my new team...their drinking abilities, NOT their bowling.

I've learned over the years its better to have a team that has fun vs a team that's too serious. I quit a couple years ago but may pick it back up when my son is old enough. Though I will be switching to left handed. Lol

Sent from my RM-845_nam_vzw_100 using Tapatalk

I used to be an avid bowler, but haven't bowled in years. I still have my stuff...to give you an idea, my newest bowling ball is a Columbia Boss Titanium. Also in my bag is a Columbia Super Beast, and Track somethingorother. My shoes are teal and purple (really) Lind, but need to be replaced badly. I work 3rd shift thu-sun these days, and close to me there is a 24/7 Nissan factory w a bowling center across the street. This means they have oddball timed leagues...have considered getting back into it, but haven't done so yet.

Teal and purple indicate either older model dexter sst or a Linda shoe before they moved operation to China. Always loved that boss ti. I've owner probably 200 bowling balls in my 20 years bowling. I know in college bowling for UCF I went through 5 Radical Infernos because it kept cracking on me. Since leaving the sport I cut back to a Storm Natural and a Pyramid Path for my left handed comeback in the future. Still have a brand new pair of sst 6 lx shoes too. Just got rid of 10 balls and a few of my wife's at a yard sale before we moved and my 12 ball rack.

Teal and purple indicate either older model dexter sst or a Linda shoe before they moved operation to China. Always loved that boss ti. I've owner probably 200 bowling balls in my 20 years bowling. I know in college bowling for UCF I went through 5 Radical Infernos because it kept cracking on me. Since leaving the sport I cut back to a Storm Natural and a Pyramid Path for my left handed comeback in the future. Still have a brand new pair of sst 6 lx shoes too. Just got rid of 10 balls and a few of my wife's at a yard sale before we moved and my 12 ball rack.

Now THAT is hardcore! Having your own 12 ball rack, and still having balls left over. That's pretty awesome! At least with bowling you can get a high performance ball and have it drilled for half the price of a new driver! lol

Sent from my Samsug Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 2

I used to be an avid bowler, but haven't bowled in years. I still have my stuff...to give you an idea, my newest bowling ball is a Columbia Boss Titanium. Also in my bag is a Columbia Super Beast, and Track somethingorother. My shoes are teal and purple (really) Lind, but need to be replaced badly. I work 3rd shift thu-sun these days, and close to me there is a 24/7 Nissan factory w a bowling center across the street. This means they have oddball timed leagues...have considered getting back into it, but haven't done so yet.

You should get back in it DDT, best thing I did when I moved out here and didn't know a lot of people.

I bowled in leagues for years and years, but the bowling alley here didn't keep the lanes in good shape and people quit bowling and the center finally closed about 5 years ago.

Someone reopened a new smaller center about 4 months ago and I have thought about doing it again.

At least with bowling you can get a high performance ball and have it drilled for half the price of a new driver! lol

Don't completely agree. My latest ball ran about $230..:D

Well, that's a high dollar ball and still about half price.

I returned after 3 weeks and had 600 even (166, 209, 225). Team went 5-2. They went 4-17 in those 3 weeks I was gone and it was a drop from 4th to like 11th... Ouch!!!

Well, that's a high dollar ball and still about half price.

Well true. But in golf you can find drivers thru other means.. But getting ball drilled properly ya got to go thru a pro shop. Example is my driver was brand new on eBay for $170
Edit to add: I under achieve all my equipment, golf & bowling. Especially this year, I'm struggling with both bad

You also paid to much for your car insurance! lol

Shhh.. Don't let Smalls know. Lol

Now THAT is hardcore! Having your own 12 ball rack, and still having balls left over. That's pretty awesome! At least with bowling you can get a high performance ball and have it drilled for half the price of a new driver! lol

when you work for one of the largest bowling retailers on the planet, it is easy to get a ton of equipment. Not to mention bowling in college. I lived with 2 teammates while we were in school and our dining room was essentially our bowling storage area. We all had way too much stuff. And you can pick up quality stuff used just like golf equipment for cheap.

Shot 211-289-189/689 Thursday. Having problems with the last game, lanes are so dry, I am on top of the ball return by the third game.

I, too, have 12 bowling balls. I really need to get rid of some of these that haven't seen the light of day for a long time.

I'm just down to 4. & right now that's plenty

Shank, what you need is something that burns up early or learn to loft the ball. Check out the bowlingball.com video for the hell raiser revenge to see loft. I am Mike from the video.

Shank, what you need is something that burns up early or learn to loft the ball. Check out the bowlingball.com video for the hell raiser revenge to see loft. I am Mike from the video.

I've watched LOTS if those videos. Sorry, but I mostly ignored you... You CRANK that ball. Nothing like my game.

Yea that's true for most. The only people close to me right handed are two handed bowlers or Robert Smith. Lol. More people are similar to me left handed. When I bowl left handed it is nearly identical to Tony. They just never let me do it for the videos. No sense having 2 people throw it the same.

For an of us old era bowlers, Billy Hardwick passed away last weekend. The days of soakers and real wood lanes :).

Well better tonight, used the frantic. 616. Lot of 10 pins

Slacking in the 2nd game, but it's all good when your team still wins 3 out of 4.

226 - 153 - 181: 560

Since we have the Holidays coming up, we've switched to 4 games a week to make up for the two nights we won't be bowling.

Nobody could carry last night, yet I carried a little better than most shooting 195-228-194-209. Left A LOT of 10 pins and 4 pins and didn't make very many of them for spares. With the ball/line I was throwing, it could've been a lot better (as always).

661 last night. Getting a little better. Still way out of my comfort zone, standing 40, playing 4th arrow out to about 12.

Back