The Official 2013 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Steelers uniforms look amazing.
Of course that is if the word amazing meant the same thing is sh!t.
Kind of fitting that WorthlessBurger is wearing a convict outfit.

Liz just said about the same thing "They look like convicts on a bee farm".

Hopefully you don't get anything bad. Looks like decent damage done already, and they're saying a second could touch down. Stay safe.

Just lots of rain and a little bit of hail. Thanks, definitely keeping an eye on it.

Liz just said about the same thing "They look like convicts on a bee farm".

At least there not as bad and the Eagles throwbacks two years ago

The Steelers uniforms look amazing.
Of course that is if the word amazing meant the same thing is sh!t.
Kind of fitting that WorthlessBurger is wearing a convict outfit.

Quoting cause I LOVE ur rapistberger posts

Big 43 yard run for browns...need to turn it into a td

The Official 2013 NFL Thread

Wind in Buffalo just made Nick Folk look silly. 48 yard field goal waaaaaaaayyyyy right.

Wind in Buffalo just made Nick Folk look silly. 48 yard field goal waaaaaaaayyyyy right.

Looked like a normal drive for me

Good stand by Philly!

Josh Gordon was wide open on that Cleveland 3rd down play. Jason Campbell had tunnel vision to the other side.

Taunting foul on Az on 4th down results in first down and MJD touchdown! 14-7

Glennon is going to be a good one. Its going to take time, but having a QB that does not make repeated bad decisions is something new for this team.

1st and goal from the 5....couldn't punch it in...fg

Josh Gordon was wide open on that Cleveland 3rd down play. Jason Campbell had tunnel vision to the other side.

The play before he had Cameron wide open but saw him to late

Im starting to love me some Nick Foles!

Glennon is going to be a good one. Its going to take time, but having a QB that does not make repeated bad decisions is something new for this team.

People keep saying the need to take a qb in the first round but I think Glennon is fine and then maybe take a QB in the mid rounds

Yes! Interception browns on 13 ya line

Steelers early lead on Detroit. 14-0

I hope you are right, I would still like to see him complete a few passes down field, but he is a definite step up in the decision making department.

He is much better than his brother that was at VT. He could be very good in two are three years.

They're now moving fans out of their seats and into safety in Chicago

Steelers early lead on Detroit. 14-0

Welcome to the STEELER fan club (even if only for a day). Maybe they should wear those uniforms every week?

And another fg...uggggh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back