2014 Ultimate Club Testing - TaylorMade Golf & THP

That will be posted at the time of signup. But its safe to say that these are all players irons.

Think I'm missing something... I thought when you sent the email you had to indicate what type of iron to be considered in the top 4?

This is really throwing a wrench in my AP2 purchase. I think I'm going to take the Cookie approach and just go for it and work the details out later if I get the email in fast enough.

I approve of this...#go4it

Think I'm missing something... I thought when you sent the email you had to indicate what type of iron to be considered in the top 4?

You will. And at that time we will have the 1st post updated with all of the information to send in.
It will have where to send the email.
What information needs to be in the email.
And what irons you will be selecting from (in a general sense).

This way it eliminates people from sending in early.

You will. And at that time we will have the 1st post updated with all of the information to send in.
It will have where to send the email.
What information needs to be in the email.
And what irons you will be selecting from (in a general sense).

This way it eliminates people from sending in early.

Ah OK' gotcha. I thought you meant after our entry. Thanks jb.

Good luck to all signing up for this one. Wish I could swing it, but just not in the cards.

9 short hours. ..hopefully some guys on the fence were able to try and give this a whirl

9 short hours. ..hopefully some guys on the fence were able to try and give this a whirl
I know I will be doing my best to get in. No doubt about it.

Hurry up 7PM!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm thinking about those CBs... Forgiveness could be fun...

As much as I want to I don't think I'll be trying.

Which sucks.

The CB's looked like my closest real hope at a game able option.
However, I just don't think my game is at a players iron yet.

Good luck getting into this amazing event everyone!

Tick tock....getting closer

Would love the chance to play mission inn again w/ THPers... And with Taylormade clubs and crew!

I think my wife is more excited about this than I am, hmmm, maybe she's trying to get rid of me for a weekend lol. I'm pretty excited about the MB's, they look so damn pretty.

I think my wife is more excited about this than I am, hmmm, maybe she's trying to get rid of me for a weekend lol. I'm pretty excited about the MB's, they look so damn pretty.

Hope we get in while ive met most the FL thpers I haven't met the legendary TB

Good luck to those trying to get in. To the lucky 12 that make the cut, prepare yourself for one of the best weekends you can experience.

I can't make the commitment! I'm waiting on a job offer - they called my references and are doing a background check, so as long as they don't find out about that thing with those people in that place :sweat:, I might be starting a new job in January.

Thats okay D. As long as we get to see you once this year.
You light up an event like few can.

Hope we get in while ive met most the FL thpers I haven't met the legendary TB

I hope we get in too bro, it will be awesome to meet and play a round with you.

"These are not the mb's you are looking for." I say with a wave of the hand... :)

Good luck to all.. little less than 3.5 hours.

yikes, players' irons means I should probably bow out to more capable golfers. good luck people

Good luck to everyone trying to get in. I just don't think I can swing this one with the holidays coming, probable new job and previously planned travel. Looking at invitationals, whatever #ownit is and maybe the invitational championship. I can't wait to see what I can make this coming year, feeling pretty good about how my game is progressing after The Gauntlet.

Would love the chance to play mission inn again w/ THPers... And with Taylormade clubs and crew!

You've got the game for these Troy. And, I agree, Mission Inn with THPers and TaylorMade is hard to pass up!

Under 3 hours, 30 minutes people! Anyone still deciding on which model they would choose to test? Good luck to everyone trying to get in, this should sell out quite fast.

Under 3 hours, 30 minutes people! Anyone still deciding on which model they would choose to test? Good luck to everyone trying to get in, this should sell out quite fast.

Not me...I'm a hack I know where I belong

Back