Contest #2 - 2015 #TheKing w/ Callaway XR Drivers

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The King is here. Details were recently announced for one of the most epic events THP hosts each year and part of the 2015 THP Major Series (which could lead to a spot in the Grandaddy). Harry Arnett is the defending Champion and with his group of THPers defeated HashtagChad's team to wear the crown proudly. Golf, Food, Fun and of course Callaway XR Drivers for all. You can find all the details including the when and where at this link.

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...-King-Is-Coming-Featuring-Callaway-XR-Drivers

Today we are proud to continue signups for this wonderful event coming in May by hosting another contest that will name two more members to Team Harry and two members to Team Chad.

BSjmcxnCYAA9PVO-S.jpg

Entering
Entering this one is easy. It involves one thing.
1. Make a post in this thread on why the XR Driver will deliver victory for your team and state if you are #ImWithChad or #ImWithHarry

Here are the rules
1. Two winners for each team will be selected out of the THP hopper from all the people that enter the contest.
2. One entry per person per day.
3. You must be 18 years or older to enter this contest.
4. There are costs associated w/ this event. The link above has that info.

Contest will run until Thursday 2/5/15 at 11:59am EST.

The Prize
A spot on either Team Harry or Team Chad in #TheKing
You will get a brand new Callaway XR Driver
There will be TONS of other surprises for participants
All details are in the link posted above
Dinners with your team and so much more
And So Much More

Good luck everybody and we look forward to finding out who will be the next four THPers will be to join Harry Arnett & HashtagChad in #TheKing

You must be a 2015 Albatross Club Member to signup for this event. If you are not, and want information on how to join and help support the amazing Folds of Honor, click here.

...and that right there was super fast.

Trying again!

With the XR technology and Chads swag #TeamChad can't help but winning #TheKing. #ImWithChad

#ImWithChad . The XR Driver will be key for us, because all players will have access to the same great technology, meaning that it will be a competition of skill, which clearly favors Chad's team.

#ImWithHarry and the XR driver will lead us to victory with drives long and straight down the middle!

The XR Driver will be giving us Xtra Ridiculous Distance when #ImWithChad smashing Team Harry.

Good luck guys. It kills me that the dates don't work for this one. #ImWithChad

I didn't make enough putts last year to help crown Chad the King. So I'm hoping the additional speed from the XR driver will put shorter clubs in my hands. Shorter clubs mean shots closer to the hole and hopefully more made putts.

#ImWithChad

Last edited:
XR stands for X rated, like my game. Its is not fit for the young at heart. Having an XR in the bag will only further broaden the gap between myself and #imwithHarry supporters. I am and always will be #Imwithchad

Holy cow. Ends at noon Thursday.
Quick turnaround!

XR stands for X rated, like my game. Its is not fit for the young at heart. Having an XR in the bag will only further broaden the gap between myself and #imwithHarry supporters. I am and always will be #Imwithchad

Haha. Awesome post. You're for going for the wrong team but still an awesome post.

Sic em big dawg! :bomb:

Good luck you all as this is one hawt wing dinger! :golf2:

#ImWithHarry the XR driver is all bout speed, maybe this is a hint for chap to speed up the pace! and hopefully that will throw him off his game

The outrageous speed from the XR driver coupled with my outrageously dominating performance at #TheKing will deliver victory for my team. #ImWithChad

The Callaway XR driver is built for outrageous speed. With this outrageous speed I will swing so fast I will create a temporal vortex sucking in all the energy around me and transferring it to the large sweet spot on the Callaway XR driver giving me a good 12 more yards.

With this 12 yards I will be able to get my drives into my Callaway 54° Mac Daddy 2 wedge range and spin my Callaway Chrome Soft ball close to the hole leaving me a tap in with my Odyssey Tank #7 38" Counter Balance.

That's how the new Callaway XR driver will help me help #ImWithHarry win #TheKing.

quick turnaround and this one only lasts til Thursday so get those entries in!

With the XR Driver in my hands I'll be driving for the show while Harry is making all the putts for the dough against #ImNotWithChad . For the #TheKing # ImWithHarry

R-Moto, thinner face and faster ball speeds with forgiveness...the XR driver sounds like the true winner here. Also nothing can "drag" us down, the XR driver speed step will "crown" Harry as #TheKing once again! (Yes I'm aware that was cheesy but I love a good play on words lol) #ImWithHarry

My body may not be built for outrageous speed, but the Callaway XR driver can handle that! And #imwithharry because outrageous speed requires outrageous enthusiasm and Harry is going to bring home the King again.

Entry 1:

The speed of the #ImWithChad crew combined with the speed of the new XR Driver vs the slowness of #Harry'sCrew is like comparing the Roadrunner vs Wiley Coyote.

Just like the inside of the black mamba's mouth, the XR driver will be the last thing HashtagChad's team will see before annihilation. Their defeat will not be quick however, but will last one glorious weekend. #ImWithHarry

The Callaway XR driver will lead @HashtagChad to victory because of XR Bombs bursting in the San Diego air.
Can't you see it? #ImWithChad

XR driver speed means turning that ChromeSoft inside out! Argyle golf shirts for all! "ImWithHarry!

#ImWithHarry and the XR will help me unleash my #IntetnetGolfer with 300+ yard bombs, blowing up any hope Hashtag has of winning.

The Callaway XR Driver is supposed to be wildly forgiving and wildly fast, and I'll use it to go absolutely WILD on the ball and bomb it against the #HarryHooligans in #TheKing, because #ImWithChad!!

On a slightly more serious note, I did not get along with Bertha as well as I expected at last year's event, but I also didn't have any time to adjust to it. With us getting the drivers well before the event this year, I'll have plenty of time to dial it in for destruction!

Back