The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shoveling snow. I hate it so much.

Shoveling snow. I hate it so much.

I was fortunate enough to be given a snowblower by my parents but it doesn't make it suck any less.

Working really hard and putting myself in situations that I'm very uncomfortable in just to help someone out. That someone turns around and slaps me in the face when it doesn't end up exactly right. What the hell is wrong with people?

Working really hard and putting myself in situations that I'm very uncomfortable in just to help someone out. That someone turns around and slaps me in the face when it doesn't end up exactly right. What the hell is wrong with people?

Well the good thing is my friend at the end of the day you only have to look yourself in the mirror. Remember you get to control how you react to every situation and I would not give them the satisfaction of upsetting you.

Political correctness gone wild.
The wife & I were watching a dog show and they had a lab. We have 2 labs. They said something on the show that didn't make sense so Chirsty googles it. Now, labs come in basically 3 colors yellow, chocolate & African American. What happened to the black lab?

I got your back!!!

Political correctness gone wild.
The wife & I were watching a dog show and they had a lab. We have 2 labs. They said something on the show that didn't make sense so Chirsty googles it. Now, labs come in basically 3 colors yellow, chocolate & African American. What happened to the black lab?

Please tell me you are joking.

The Official Rant of the Day

Please tell me you are joking.

No ma'am.

More images
Labrador Retriever
Dog Breed
The Labrador Retriever is one of several kinds of retriever, a type of gun dog. Even-tempered and well-behaved around young children and the elderly, Labradors are athletic and playful, and are the most ... Wikipedia
Lifespan: 10 – 12 y
Higher classification: Dog
Temperament: Outgoing, Even Tempered, Gentle, Agile, Kind, Intelligent
Colors: African American, Yellow, Ivory, Chocolate
Mass: 25 – 32 kg (Female, Adult, American Kennel Club breed standard), More
Height: 56 – 57 cm (At the withers, The Kennel Club (UK) breed standard, Adult, ...), More
People also search for

Golden Retriever

German Shepherd Dog

Beagle

Rottweiler

Boxer

Siberian Husky

Labradoodle

Dobermann
Feedback

And here I thought dogs were black.

I can't stand Christmas cards with the "Let me tell you how awesome my family is and what everyone else has been up to all year" letter in them! If it's that important to share then call me or let's grab coffee. If I don't call or comment on Facebook if you have it, or make an effort to Fi d out myself... then it's safe to say I don't care that your youngest had "fun playing high school lacrosse this year" or that your daughter is taking a semester off before going back for her 5th year of college! It's obnoxious! Sorry, rant over...

typo's courtesy of Samsung Galaxy S4 autocorrect... Enjoy!

Well the good thing is my friend at the end of the day you only have to look yourself in the mirror. Remember you get to control how you react to every situation and I would not give them the satisfaction of upsetting you.

I can do that most of the time but every now and then I get so annoyed. You're absolutely right though dude. I'm just going to put a smile on my face and let those that want to be miserable be miserable.

I'm really getting sick of Christmas, and puberty. Both are complete bullcrap! I really hope puberty ends, when I turn 16 on the 31th.

Surgery! It is beautiful and would rather be play golf instead of BF4. Hopefully a couple more weeks of being down.

Tappin away

I'm really getting sick of Christmas, and puberty. Both are complete bullcrap! I really hope puberty ends, when I turn 16 on the 31th.

It doesn't. Sorry!

I found a bargain bin NHL13 and I suck at it.

I haven't played a video hockey game since like 98, so.....

I am so tired of all this rain. The forecast shows warm temps and sun starting tomorrow through Friday, then rain again for the weekend. Don't they know that I get out for Christmas Break on Friday and want to play golf as much as possible during the break.

Richard's temperature is at 100.8*. Hate seeing him this tired. Just gets me worrying.

Got to visit the ER tonight, my oldest son slammed my hand in the van door.

Pinkie finger 2nd knuckle, yup down to the bone.
They are still trying to figure out what they want to do with it IF it isn't broken.

Ouch man no bueno

Dude that sucks. I shut my brother's hand in the door once as a kid. Not a good thing. Hope it isn't too bad and you heal quickly!

Deer - 1
Jeep Cherokee - less than 1

Deer - 1
No dude! That sucks. I'm always scared of that happening driving around here.

Deer - 1

Dude, that sucks! It happened to me in my 2012 civic in October. Not fun. I hope nobody got hurt. Hope your Cherokee has a speedy recovery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back