Well hello old friends

bogeyme

The Golf GODS hate me
Reaction score
Handicap
High
Hello to all my old friends and to the new friends I may make.

It's been a while since my last visit.

To those that don't know me. I'm a born and raised Buckeye. Currently suffering in the frozen North. Seems winter may never end.

For those that remember me much has changed while I've been gone. I've become a father and purchased a home. Both of which have cut into my golfing considerably. My son is 3 and I'm hoping to soon introduce him to the nasty addiction that is golf. I mean if he likes it, then I'll HAVE to play more.

I'm happy to be back. Looks like this place has grown slightly since I've been gone. Glad to see some old names are still around and active.

Welcome back and congrats on the kid and the house.

Welcome Back!!!

Welcome back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome back!

Welcome back

Welcome back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome back, congratulations on both the son and house.

Welcome back!

Welcome back!

So good to see you again! We pm'd the other day, but so good to see you back on the board!

Welcome back! Member #29? Whoa.

Thanks everyone.

Welcome back! Member #29? Whoa.

Yep, #29. I'm an original. Way back when the forum was California before the gold rush.

Welcome back

Welcome back!

Thanks everyone.

Yep, #29. I'm an original. Way back when the forum was California before the gold rush.
A first pager!

Welcome Back!

Welcome back bogeyme.

Thanks everyone.

Welcome back & congrats on the new house & growing family!

#29 coming back after a long time frozen - kinda like Captain America!

Canal Winchester is a blast from the past too. Seems like when I was teaching at St. Vincent-St. Mary HS we'd play C-W every year in the state basketball playoffs. LeBron & co. probably crushed a lot of dreams down that way.

Lots of OH THPers now & pretty active too! Hope to tee it up with you soon!

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?47736-Ohio-indiana-Kentucky-Area-chat-thread

welcome-back-sign-smiley-emoticon.gif
congrats on the family addition and the new house. Good to see you.

Welcome back!

Back