2014 THP Invitational Series Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf - Schedule

looks like my Ocean City Trip just got changed to a different weekend! TONS of amazing courses down there. Rum Pointe is def near the top of the list.

Road trip redo?

Awesome that dates are out. At first glance I don't appear to have any conflicts with work. Need to check my daughter's graduation date for May.

Now to do what I can to keep work events off these dates!

I can't flippin wait for Indianapolis....

A great schedule with some great venues. Not sure yet what I'll make it to, but I'm sure there will be at least one.

Josh, Morgan, Mike... You three have gone to what I imagine are great lengths to get this all set up this early. Its not even 2014 yet and it looks like most of the schedule is already fleshed out. Bigger and better, and all new. Thank you.

Lake Charles is the closest to me and that one im shooting for for sure!!!

Lake Charles is the closest to me and that one im shooting for for sure!!!

awesome dude, you need to experience one of these, nothing but GOOD!

Hilton Head is the Kids Spring Break, should work out quite well

Unfortunately it doesn't look like any of the Bridgestone events will be in the cards for me this year. Hopefully I can make one or more of the other events this year. You guys will have a lot of fun, good for you.

Unfortunately it doesn't look like any of the Bridgestone events will be in the cards for me this year. Hopefully I can make one or more of the other events this year. You guys will have a lot of fun, good for you.

Frank!!!!, no Championship?

Outstanding job on setting up the schedule Mr441, JB/GG.

Special thanks to Bridgestone for sponsoring the complete series this year.

Dev, the logo looks great.

I know I will be at the one in Lake Charles...would love to do Hilton Head but 2 in a month might be tough....So maybe Indy and definately want to do the Championship!

Wel!! June 28th just went on my calander in BIG BOLD letters, and March 15th was penciled in as well. What a fantastic lineup. Can't wait!!

Hilton Head the weekend after we get home from our honeymoon? Honeymoon part deux with THPers. Maybe she'll go for it.

March 15 at Hilton Head would make a great birthday, but it looks like Lake Charles at the end of March is my best bet. See you there.

The Indy 500 and a THP Invitational all the same week....lots of awesome for me that week!

Nice! I always enjoyed playing Rum Pointe.

First class job done here and thanks for all the hard work. Planning events of this magnitude is never easy for the masses and it's appreciated. Lake Charles will be my 1st official THP event & I can't wait to thank you personally.

The best part, the 29th is my anniversary. Now to figure out a creative way to sell this to the Mrs...which shouldn't be hard because I will lead with spa, good food & gambling....once the fish is hooked, "oh by the way, THP has an event there also"

iPhone 5 Tappin

hey now the men get a anniversary gift as well! lol they get the spa we get the golf

might try to hit this up would be easy with me being from the area

So ready to enter some of these.

^^^^Just Tapped That

Nice to see the list completed,was hoping for one or two locations a little further west but maybe in 2015.

Man, Hilton head and OC are definites, I love both those courses. PGA will be a wait and see depending on a couple things. What a great schedule, there's truly something for everyone.

Man, Hilton head and OC are definites, I love both those courses. PGA will be a wait and see depending on a couple things. What a great schedule, there's truly something for everyone.

Dude, Hilton Head is going down!

Back