The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still quite a bit of discomfort to say the least. I go to physical therapy three days a week and man do they put me through the ringer. I feel like I just got out of a cage fight when it's all said and done. My therapist said I will be like a new man if I can make it through his boot camp :beat-up:. I'm thinking if I survive his training I will be fit for most anything :thumb: Thanks for asking!

Just keep doing as they say. As long as you're good for Spring golf, you'll be golden!

Awesome Trevor! As if they weren't already in my shopping cart online....your guys reviews is only going to push me over the top!

Buy them.

TNTSalesACE: Thanks to @callawaygolf and @hackersparadise I just shot a personal best 82 with the new #Apex. Thanks also to @matthanline.

Awesome, Trevor. Congrats!

Definitely thinking about it. Only good thing about stockpiling equipment, is trading it all in on more equipment!

I did see your master plan. It could work out well.

Ren? Stimpy?

Found a golftec thst does the monthly payment plan. And it's right down the road from work and would allow me to work on the game every day. I'm beyond excited

Almost over shadows the fact I've been in the car for almost 2 hours and still am not home.

Found a golftec thst does the monthly payment plan. And it's right down the road from work and would allow me to work on the game every day. I'm beyond excited

Almost over shadows the fact I've been in the car for almost 2 hours and still am not home.

I wish I had something like that here. Team THP just got a little better.

I wish I had something like that here. Team THP just got a little better.

I played some terrible golf in 2013..it simply must get better

I played some terrible golf in 2013..it simply must get better

A win on Sunday at the Morgan Cup is a big win buddy. We both need to improve on our invitational performance however.

A win on Sunday at the Morgan Cup is a big win buddy. We both need to improve on our invitational performance however.

Lol I grinded for that one...but yeah the Invitationals gotta be better

Finally got our provider to get the router of theirs causing issues in our TN facility replaced. SOOOOO freaking happy this has been a month and a half of headache for me....looks to be finally resolved.

My HHJJ is one DevRickus.

That Ricky is a good egg.

I like it MD. I like it a lot.

On a similar note I'm going to become an open book for the Panda to work with. I have VERY big aspirations for my golf game in 2014.

You guys are going to motivate me to put in the time and effort to get it where I would like it to be.

Simply stated, losing is not an option.

You guys are going to motivate me to put in the time and effort to get it where I would like it to be.

My sentiments exactly. No matter what, I still want to win .

Boy do I have some bad news for you my friend... :)

He already knows you're legally a "little person" its ok, not a big deal.

Bad news for me? You finally found a way to keep your shorts up without using your moobies?

He already knows you're legally a "little person" its ok, not a big deal.

So does it hurt more or less when someone half his size leads a team to victory?

Asking for a friend of course

I like it MD. I like it a lot.

On a similar note I'm going to become an open book for the Panda to work with. I have VERY big aspirations for my golf game in 2014.

I mean this in the nicest possible way James: your swing doesn't need work at all. Your mental game needs work. Just trust your swing and only focus on 1-2 things at a time, and your game will improve. Seriously, your approach should just be see ball, hit ball, go find ball.

Bad news for me? You finally found a way to keep your shorts up without using your moobies?

Not gonna lie. That made me laugh out loud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back