1st 2 Spots - #THPMC - The Ultimate Golf Event Period

I love it dude. So glad you decided to take a shot at the Cup.

been a tough few months but i did a lot of soul searching and with the family of friends that are already gonna be there i gotta give it my all to try to get a spot again this year. The Morgan Cup means so much to me it really changed my life and was the best golf experience i've ever been a part of and i think this years is gonna be even better.

Nice video buck! I was waiting for your submission.

Nice video buck! I was waiting for your submission.

i watched yours in target today and i laughed in the middle of the store. i hope you win buddy! it was really good.

Well done Buck, that was funny dude!

My gawd you guys are killing it in here. golf clap to all the creativity you guys are throwing out at us. I am floored...

Jesse my man, that was great!

Zenger..I hate the toilet trick but love the vine

Buck im glad you used the stache

oh Buck, never a dull moment

So for future Vines then, if we want the Vine/tweet to work easily, the caption for the Vine is your tweet?

i watched yours in target today and i laughed in the middle of the store. i hope you win buddy! it was really good.

There was a lot of dedication in Jesse's video. He got his girlfriend pregnant and everything -- amazing determination!!!

There was a lot of dedication in Jesse's video. He got his girlfriend pregnant and everything -- amazing determination!!!

so many great comments but not for a family friendly forum! :alien:

Great stuff in here today...hard to keep up in between rounds!!!

So many great vines. I love it.

Every day I leave for work thinking that the creativity and execution of these Vines cannot get better, and every day as I watch through them, I am proven wrong. I can't wait to see who is selected from all of these incredible entries.

Lots and lots of great creative Vines in here....I don't envy the judges decisions one bit!

1st 2 Spots - #THPMC - The Ultimate Golf Event Period

Here is my official entry:

Callaway Golf, @hackersparadise The life lessons we learn early on, make us who we are today. #THPMC https://vine.co/v/hFxIzmmvAQr

Last edited:
Back