The Ultimate Golf Event Period - The 2014 Morgan Cup - #THPMC

Only a couple hours in, and this event is already exceeding expectations.

1 - I've been put on notice numerous times. Team THP is playing for keeps, and it's my goal to play spoiler. Bring it boys!!!
2 - The assistant captain addition is going to be a fantastic change through the process.
3 - Vine videos for DAYS.... And they have been amazing.
4 - I can't wait to see not only who's going to play in the event, but who plans to join us as a volunteer. Those people make this event beyond special and I can't wait to spend some time with them.
5 - Going through True Blue and Caledonia in my head a lot... Can't WAIT to get back there.
6 - Is it July yet?

If you're having trouble remembering Caledonia, a really awesome THPer (can't remember who offhand) put together a really incredible review thread for the course.

#THPMCResumeBuilding

For anyone that is nervous about getting equipment less than 24 hours before the event.

Take a look in the HHJJ and see someone shooting their PB 1st time out!

But like Dan you guys are all playing for 2nd place ribbons

That's a bold statement.......

1 - I've been put on notice numerous times. Team THP is playing for keeps, and it's my goal to play spoiler. Bring it boys!!!
2 - The assistant captain addition is going to be a fantastic change through the process.
4 - I can't wait to see not only who's going to play in the event, but who plans to join us as a volunteer. Those people make this event beyond special and I can't wait to spend some time with them.
5 - Going through True Blue and Caledonia in my head a lot... Can't WAIT to get back there.
6 - Is it July yet?

I'm trying to make this happen. I'm already working on my Trout Bum commentary voice.

Ooh...Caledonia...True Blue...sweet courses!

I need to get in, I started day dreaming about a road trip down from NY, playing Pinehurst and others on the way, and save the best for last, Cal & TB.

I'm bold.

Damn skippy you are. I can see your boldness from here...and I like it.

Dive in for a shot people, you won't regret it no matter the outcome. Gotta put yourself out there to have a chance!

Damn skippy you are. I can see your boldness from here...and I like it.

Dive in for a shot people, you won't regret it no matter the outcome. Gotta put yourself out there to have a chance!

No kidding dude, especially with so MANY spots available

6 - Is it July yet?

Danny boy you will lead a fine team and are a fine player. I'd love to tee it against but sadly you may be in a captains match. You assitant is a good egg in every sense of the word. Keeping playing those rounds in your head but stop at 14. That is were you will be closed out of we play together. :bomb:

6 - Is it July yet?

Congrats buddy....you will make a fine Captain!!

Put me in Canadan, I'm ready to play!

Danny boy you will lead a fine team and are a fine player. I'd love to tee it against but sadly you may be in a captains match. You assitant is a good egg in every sense of the word. Keeping playing those rounds in your head but stop at 14. That is were you will be closed out of we play together. :bomb:

I've got no rounds in my head buddy. I'll be primed, and have already been told by El shorterino that I'm going down. Apparently this TeamTHP confidence is infectious.

I just want to be on a team. I'm not picky. They're all great captains. :D

I just want to be on a team. I'm not picky. They're all great captains. :D

I'm very picky, there's only one team I want to be in. The winning team. ;)

Sorry brother, Team THP is all filled up.

There's a story about a fat lady who is about to sing. Also a story about a cigar that got close or something...

P.S.

Love u capitano!

Last edited:
Coach! Coach!!! Put me in, Coach!! Coach!! OOH! OOh! COACH!!

My wedding anniversary falls during morgan cup... its going to take some serious sweet talking!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Back