Anybody wearing flat cap rather than bball style?

Bought two flat cap hats (a Herman Boston010, and a Stetson Brooklin) while we were in France. They are quite comfortable. Going to the golfcourse to play with the Herman tomorrow.

Stetson Brooklin is awesome!! Very nice choice.

Yeah please do. Love the looks of these hats

It finally happened!

Found a flat cap that
A - doesn't look ridiculous
and B (and more importantly) - that the mrs will let me wear outside the house :D

More a a newsboy style than flat cap but if Rick off Pawn Stars can pull it off, so can I!

First outing tomorrow....

newsboy.jpg

It finally happened!

Found a flat cap that
A - doesn't look ridiculous
and B (and more importantly) - that the mrs will let me wear outside the house :D

More a a newsboy style than flat cap but if Rick off Pawn Stars can pull it off, so can I!

First outing tomorrow....

newsboy.jpg

Nicely done! Hope you plan to post us an on course photo once you're out there stylin' :act-up:

I really liked the one worn by Harrington a few years back. I could not find one anywhere.

Was in the store with my wife, tried one on, got a very emphatic no. As in - no, not now, not ever. So I'm over it I guess :)

It's weird, I get that look a lot from my fiance when I go shopping for clothes? Lol.

I wore one in the late '90s. I also wore plus-4s/knickers too. I was a big Payne Stewart fan back in the day and it inspired me to dress like he did. Just be forewarned, if you dress like that and dont have some serious game, people will hassle you about it and tell you that you shouldnt dress like that.
That is my current golfing attire-flat cap, polo, knickers and argyle socks. Only managed to break the century mark twice this year but have not had any hassles from anybody on the course but a few compliments. But then again how many people will hassle somebody that is 6"4" and 260#?

I have a couple of them.... one black and one plaid. I wear one when I wear knickers on the course, which is during spring.

I've tried a few on but I look goofy as all get out in them so I stick to baseball caps.
Same here. I've seen 20-somethings wearing them but not on the golf course. They don't look like they give much sun protection, may be a fall/winter look if you can pull it off.

No chance i am wearing a flat bill... Fowler looks ok with a flat bill because of this outfits, Keegan looks even dorkier with the flat bill

No chance i am wearing a flat bill... Fowler looks ok with a flat bill because of this outfits, Keegan looks even dorkier with the flat bill

Um... Flat caps are something different.

I have only worn one once and it was in a charity golf tournament and my team wore knickers. There was not much sun protection provided from that hat.

Back