Pictures of the course

ubysavy5.jpg

A couple of pictures from my trip to Colorado this past September. We played a course in Larkspur called Bear Dance & went up to Beaver Creek area and played Red Sky Ranch. Two 18's up there, one is a Fazio and the other is a Norman. They alternate the 18's between the members and public. We played the Norman course in these pictures.

078.jpg080.jpg084.jpg

A couple of pictures from my trip to Colorado this past September. We played a course in Larkspur called Bear Dance & went up to Beaver Creek area and played Red Sky Ranch. Two 18's up there, one is a Fazio and the other is a Norman. They alternate the 18's between the members and public. We played the Norman course in these pictures.

View attachment 11840View attachment 11841View attachment 11842

My mom lives 5 minutes away from bear dance! Beautiful course

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

My mom lives 5 minutes away from bear dance! Beautiful course

That is one of my all time favorite courses I've played. My best friend lives in Denver and I make a trip to Bear Dance at least once a year.

That is one of my all time favorite courses I've played. My best friend lives in Denver and I make a trip to Bear Dance at least once a year.

Great. Next time you in town we can try to tee it up :)

methinks I'll have to get to those courses next season. Beautiful!

I really need to play some nice courses like this.

Man those courses out west look freaking gorgeous.

Starr Pass in Tucson might be about the prettiest course I've ever played.

ogx1.jpg

Next month I will spend 10 days in San Diego and will be playing Sea & Air along with all of the other military courses.

Great. Next time you in town we can try to tee it up :)

Definitely. I'll keep that in kind next time I start booking my trip.

iPhone 5 Tappin

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1384786919.359075.jpg
Ponte Vedra Inn Ocean course 16

IMAG0638_zpsee988fb8.jpg

Taken at my course late in the evening, looking from the 9'th tee back down the 12'th fairway

I came across this video on a news website here in New Zealand. I've played this course so many times and it's a fantastic links course that'll kick you upside the head in a heartbeat. I played a comp there years ago and shot 70 off the back tees in the morning when it was relatively calm. I played another 18 in the afternoon and the wind was HOWLING, shot 87! This goes to show how spoilt we are in New Zealand, a full membership here only costs about us$500 a year!!!!! If you ever get to the South Island of New Zealand make sure you get here for a round, you won't be disappointed.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bavma0rLE68

Starr Pass in Tucson might be about the prettiest course I've ever played.

ogx1.jpg

Played there when it was a TPC. Quite the amazing course!

Star Pass looks amazing, I'd love to play a desert course one day.

I came across this video on a news website here in New Zealand. I've played this course so many times and it's a fantastic links course that'll kick you upside the head in a heartbeat. I played a comp there years ago and shot 70 off the back tees in the morning when it was relatively calm. I played another 18 in the afternoon and the wind was HOWLING, shot 87! This goes to show how spoilt we are in New Zealand, a full membership here only costs about us$500 a year!!!!! If you ever get to the South Island of New Zealand make sure you get here for a round, you won't be disappointed.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bavma0rLE68

$500? Holy crap. We can't even get that for the crappiest courses around here.

Like I say, we're spoiled for golf here. The best thing is that unlike a lot of North Americans and Europeans we can play golf all year long. Jealous much? Lol.

Like I say, we're spoiled for golf here. The best thing is that unlike a lot of North Americans and Europeans we can play golf all year long. Jealous much? Lol.

I hate you :D

I hate you :D

You cut me, cut me real deep. Lol. I think I may have to head out on this awful, sunny, warm day and play a round to get over it.

Photo taken looking from the fairway toward the green on the first hole at Dauphin Highlands Golf Course near Harrisburg, PA. Photo was taken during July or August of 2013.

Last edited:
Looking from the green back towards the tee on the 17th hole at Tree Top Golf Course near Manheim, PA

Looking at the 17th green, 18th tee box, and 18th fairway at Tree Top Golf Course near Manheim, PA

These photos were taken on Sunday, November 17, 2013.

Made for interesting putting today... :D

lumpy.jpg

NB - not a complaint, criticism, judgement, rant - purely an observation and grateful to still be playing on real greens :)

Wow, I've never seen an aeration quite like that before.

Yesterday was an excellent day on the central coast. Morro Bay, CA in all its fall glory.

Back