New guy from Kansas

KUchris

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I have been a lurker in the this forum for awhile. I have learned a lot from this forum, though it was time to join up. I have recently taken a greater interest in my golf game. (Much to displease of my girlfriend)

I spent most summers coaching baseball. I decided to take a break from it a couple of summers ago. This left a lot of extra time for me to play golf. As a result, I am playing more. Yes, I will admit I got a little obsessed. If you count, taking your lunch time to go hit range balls or play a couple of holes (perks of living in a small town in kansas), being obsessed.

Probably be playing today if it wasn't for the cold weather and nasty cold I have.

Chris

Welcome to THP Chris. Glad you joined

Welcome Chris, plenty of people here that would feel that's normal...enjoy!

Welcome to THP! Where in Central Kansas are you?

Welcome to THP Chris!

welcome to THP

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome Chris!

Welcome to THP Chris, glad you joined.

Welcome along Chris.

Welcome to THP

Starting to get a good group of us here in Toto land. Welcome! !

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to thp

Welcome to THP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP.

Hello everyone,

I have been a lurker in the this forum for awhile. I have learned a lot from this forum, though it was time to join up. I have recently taken a greater interest in my golf game. (Much to displease of my girlfriend)

I spent most summers coaching baseball. I decided to take a break from it a couple of summers ago. This left a lot of extra time for me to play golf. As a result, I am playing more. Yes, I will admit I got a little obsessed. If you count, taking your lunch time to go hit range balls or play a couple of holes (perks of living in a small town in kansas), being obsessed.

Probably be playing today if it wasn't for the cold weather and nasty cold I have.

Chris

Welcome Chris! Hit me up with a DM sometime when you want to play, as I live in central Kansas as well!

welcome to the team!

Welcome to THP!

Smallville - I live in Larned.

Ahh, out past Wichita. Yeah you are pretty central, both north and south AND east to west!

Welcome to THP!

Back