HUGE CONTEST - THP Holiday Putter Madness

I was certainly PLEASANTLY caught off guard! Thank you again! This place never ceases to AMAZE!!!

Wow. Nice one sox. May she roll'em straight.

Oh baby, there is some putting gold in here! Congrats guys! Great stuff!

A freaking Lajosi and a Clay Long? Wow some incredible putters..

THP absolutely brought it for this. Color me jealous! Congrats to all the winners

#franchiserewritten

Can you say bigger and better than ever???

Never stops dude...unreal.

Ooooh!!! Got home to find this sexy beast waiting for me in the porch! I have to say that it was an extra thrill to see what was on that box. I must say that I am feeling like a giddy schoolboy right now lol.
uploadfromtaptalk1389656525280.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1389656699570.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1389656735461.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1389656815501.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1389656788850.jpg

This thing is PERFECT. Thank you so much JB and GG! You have made this here feller one happy dude!!!

Sent from my ADR6300

That Maranello is a beauty!!

She is good at Fantasy Football (FF), but it is still GG. HAHA. I kid of course.
Glad you like it buddy. Congrats.

Got a present here as well. Thanks!!!! I've never rolled a Cleveland putter before, but this one sets up really well for me.
abynydah.jpg

anebetu5.jpg

u2y5a5ur.jpg

HUGE CONTEST - THP Holiday Putter Madness

There have been some awesome putters received. I can't wait till tomorrow when mine arrives. Video unboxing? I think.... Maybe. Huge thanks to Josh and Morgan.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Got a present here as well. Thanks!!!! I've never rolled a Cleveland putter before, but this one sets up really well for me.
abynydah.jpg

anebetu5.jpg

u2y5a5ur.jpg

I love the milled faces on these. Great putter for sure! Congrats!

Bullitt, you will love that thing.

Love love love my Cleveland putters!

Just now getting caught up and HOLY PRIMO PUTTERS BATMAN! Great job THP and congrats to all of you lucky guys!

JM

She is good at Fantasy Football (FF), but it is still GG. HAHA. I kid of course.
Glad you like it buddy. Congrats.

Haha, darn auto correct! I was so concerned with changing yours back to JB from JOKES that I totally missed that one lol.

Really is nice. Really well balanced and the insert def has more jump than my Odyssey. Just sucks I gotta wait 2-3 months to roll it on a green.

Sent from my ADR6300

Just now getting caught up and HOLY PRIMO PUTTERS BATMAN! Great job THP and congrats to all of you lucky guys!

JM

y5abeman.jpg

Seemed fitting johnny

Jman better not see this thread.
Lajosi, Clay Long, SeeMore, NC, the list goes on.
I dont think people expected us to be sending out some real premium offerings...They were wrong.
As always, THP flips the script on us, so many amazing flat sticks in here! When THP does soemthing, they do it big!

Love seeing these still rolling in

Jman better not see this thread.
Lajosi, Clay Long, SeeMore, NC, the list goes on.
I dont think people expected us to be sending out some real premium offerings...They were wrong.

I've been reading along and grinning from ear to ear dude. SO many getting to experience some truly excellent putters/putter-makers. I freaking adore that.

THP baby, only one way to do it here, BIG. Love it.

Ohhhh how I wish I was selected for one of these beauties!

Wife said there was a box here for me. I got excited rushed home and it was just the balls I ordered. #fail. Hoping it arrives tomorrow

Wife said there was a box here for me. I got excited rushed home and it was just the balls I ordered. #fail. Hoping it arrives tomorrow

Yep. Know how you feel. My wife doesn't work on Mondays, so I was calling her about once an hour to see if it had arrived yet. Nope! :sad:

some awesome putters out there, THP is doing it big once again!

Thank you THP

Man jealously on this side of town. I was hoping to pick up another gamer and add to my putter collection. Oh well time to steal my daughters 18" Walter Hagan. Lol!

Congrats guys on the sweet flatsticks!

I'm blown away at the amount and the quality of the putters that have been given away. Awesome! Keep those pics coming guys!

I just got caught up with all the putters received so far, wow. Some of them are pure beauty!! THP really made some great Christmases this year!!

Back