What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine is on vehicle for delivery. Cannot freaking wait for it to come.

It's amazing, cant even put it into words what it did already for me at my lower skill level... congrats!

It's amazing, cant even put it into words what it did already for me at my lower skill level... congrats!

I am a sucker for a full mallet and just had to buy this one.

im gonna write up a review in a few.

Today I made the switch from the Garmin GPS to a Bushnell Tour V3. The main reason I made the switch is now I'll know how far those flags really are on the practice range...
$(KGrHqFHJEIFIjIlJb,sBSJOp4el8Q~~60_1.JPG

I just bought an old Bettinardi bc1 from milehighgolfer.... :D

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I bought a set of Rocketbladez 4-aw and a taylormade tmx stand bag. About to put my altitudes in the marketplace. They're a really nice long forgiving iron but I really just can't love them. It happens, that's why we have options.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Annual subscription to Today's Golfer for £30 that comes with 2 dozen e6 balls :D

Annual subscription to Today's Golfer for £30 that comes with 2 dozen e6 balls :D

Reminds me, I need to be doing this before it expires ...

Reminds me, I need to be doing this before it expires ...

It expires in 4 days (28th) mate so best pull your finger out :good:

Bought a set of Mizuno JPX EZ 7-GW graphite irons. They had the 4-6 hybrids but I have some TM hybrids that I love so just went for the irons.

Nobody turns down 10 extra yards right...? :D

10moreyds.jpg

Waste - of - @#&*ing - money!!

2nd hole, 3rd time of use and this happens:
10moreydsmyarse.jpg

So regardless of the distance claims, splitting after two hits and it can't even be used as a tee despite being sold as very strong and durable!!

Won't stop me buying gimmicks tho :D

Grabbed a Winn 17" Black/Silver Belly Putter grip today from GolfTown.

A ton of demo Taylor Made putters on for 25 bucks a piece, and one lone banged up Scotty with dings and paint damage on "clearance" for $199 LOL.

Picked up my secret Santa gift. One more piece left.

Picked up the Nike Free Impact shoes, a Nike Polo, some Puma shorts, and a J40 54 and 60 degree wedge to match up with my new irons.

Starting my golf ball stock up for next season.
I got a doz. e6's, and a doz. q-stars.

Picked up the Nike Free Impact shoes, a Nike Polo, some Puma shorts, and a J40 54 and 60 degree wedge to match up with my new irons.
Awesome buy! You are going to LOVE those wedges.

A lesson!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

I picked up a Ping Tour Gorge wedge 60* TS

Wilson Profile Junior club set for my kid for Christmas.

Bought a demo Callaway XHot 3hybrid for cheap.

Bought 2 Sharpro Multicompounds to replace the JumboMax's that came off of my driver and 7i. Basically a knock off NDMC, and honestly they feel almost just as good. Plus, they're about half the price, which is awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back