The 2015-16 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

IceyShanks

NiceyThanks
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
So who wins the CFP this year?? Does OSU go back to back???

Should be a great season for sure!

I can't wait to see what the Huskers do under Riley this year.

Too funny!!!

I hope Wisconsin can get their QB/WR play to improve. Start the season off against Bama in Dallas. Just hope they make it a game.

My early money is on TCU. I think the buckeyes make it back to the playoff though.

Sure I'll take the Buckeyes on a repeat. Same parts coming back and one way or another healthy at the QB position

Wow. I thought we could get a few months of no rants about the college football thread. Barely got a month.

BOOKED!

Southwest came out with their September fares and bought my flight from Dallas to Chicago in Sept. for a good price. Golf Thurs/Sun, Cubs game Friday and game on Saturday.

#SouthBend15

So who wins the CFP this year?
THIS is the year that OU goes undefeated. I'm sure of it! :wink:

Honestly, don't know ... way too early. I do know that everyone fawning over their recruiting ranking is driving me crazy.

Closest Oklahoma gets to me this year is Knoxville, TN. Think that's the weekend we planned on taking bubby to his first baseball game. Yeah, he'll be one so it won't really matter where we take him but ATL is closer than TN, and after making my wife stand in the rain for a blowout of Kansas this past year, my ability to get her to watch another football game may be impaired.

Last edited:
Way too early to tell but I'm expecting a TCU Vs tOSU showdown.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow. I thought we could get a few months of no rants about the college football thread. Barely got a month.

It's being heavily moderated this year which I agree with.

People also need to stop being so sensitive it's just sports.

Way too early to tell but I'm expecting a TCU Vs tOSU showdown.

First team to 60 wins

First team to 60 wins

Perhaps. We lost some beasts on the d line but with McMillan and Darron lee entering their second year I'm expecting them to be stout .

Oh and we have some guy named Joey bosa.

Perhaps. We lost some beasts on the d line but with McMillan and Darron lee entering their second year I'm expecting them to be stout .

Oh and we have some guy named Joey bosa.

Bosa is still a teenager isn't he lol.

Scary

I'm going with Penn State. I dunno, I think if they can get an O line this year they'll do very well. I just want to see them do well being back to normal this year.

Mark Shuman

Miami is going to make me mad again. Kept the coach after a terrible year with what 8 guys going in the draft with 3 possibly in the first round? We came tied for last or something in the ACC Coastal. I think maybe TCU or USC get into the playoffs this year.

This should be interesting!

If LSU's QB play improves from horrible to mediocre, look out....

Dax

This should be interesting!

trying to distract my Badgers, wont work :zdance::laughing:

If LSU's QB play improves from horrible to mediocre, look out....

Dax

Been saying that down in Austin since Colt left. Average would have been a gift from the heavens.

Been saying that down in Austin since Colt left. Average would have been a gift from the heavens.

Agreed... We maybe closer though, if Bama doesn't get a mulligan (they didn't deserve), we would have won a NC with a converted TE at QB in 2011... Lol

Dax

What a great documentary! (NSFW: Language)

Dang it.. Wrong thread. Lol

I heard a decent kid named Barrett or something came from Texas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back