TIGolfer1996

Reaction score
Handicap
Hey guys, hope everyone's staying warm/dry, since it's so cold I got to cleaning my clubs and wondered how you guys set up your clubs/balls/other kit in your bag, I have a bag with a 14 slot top and keep no slots open so I just wondered what your set up is!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I currently have a bag with a 5 way top. Driver, fairways, and hybrid go in the top slot; 5-6-7 irons in the middle left spot; 8-9-PW in the middle right spot; AW-54-58 wedges in the bottom right; and putter in the bottom left.

Balls in the ball pocket, GPS Rangefinder in the pocket immediately above it. Ball marker and divot tool go in the velour valuables pocket until I hit the course, then they go in my pocket and my cell phone, wallet, and keys go in. I keep my tees in a small accessory bag on the towel loop; and everything else I think I need goes in the last accessory pocket on the side.

14 Way Top (C130)
0f8c1884a85a3ea12c6dd24ccfa3e8c5.jpg

Have a 4 way bag. Have driver, 3W, and two hybos in the top. 5i-7i middle left. 8i-PW middle right. 50, 54, 58, and putter in the bottom.

Hey guys, hope everyone's staying warm/dry, since it's so cold I got to cleaning my clubs and wondered how you guys set up your clubs/balls/other kit in your bag, I have a bag with a 14 slot top and keep no slots open so I just wondered what your set up is!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a couple of 14 way cart bags, both with putter tubes as well which I like.

I have driver, 3w and 3h in top slot. I have 4&5, 6&7, 8&9, pw&50* in their own slots and the bottom slot has 54/58 and putter

14 way top + a putter well

1. Right side of bag (top to bottom): Driver, FW, FW
2. Next "column" over (top to Bottom): 4, 5, 6 irons then bottom slot open
3. Next "column" over" (top to bottom): 7,8, 9, PW
4. Left side of bag (top to bottom): GW, SW, LW

Back