2015 THP Fantasy Golf - Starting Soon

I've been waiting for this announcement.

Been checking everyday for the last week for this, excited to see it starting up.

I'm excited for this. Time for me to have a better showing.

Been waiting for this announcement, couldn't be more excited!

Nice! I'm excited to get a full season in this year, I started WAY too late last year.

Never done this be4! I play Fantasy Football and Basketball every year I love it. Wouldnt mine having this tpp!

I'm excited about this season, I love it!

Definitely want in on this!

last year I had 4 weeks where my picks won the week after. hope I do better this year......lol

Looking forward to this! I was actually just wondering when we'd see the thread. Got active after signups last year, and will definitely be taking part.

I've never done fantasy golf. Played fantasy football for years but never golf so I'm excited to see what it's all about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks fun. I've never played fantasy good.

Definitely gonna join in on this this year! Sounds like a ton of fun!

Hopefully I can join in on this. Can anyone care to explain how it works?

I'll give it a try. Never played any Fantasy anything but will give it a go.

Think I will give it a try this year.

Looking forward to it.

Looking forward to tring this, I have played fantasy football for years but never fantasy golf.

Going to be a lot of fun again and signup will be in a few days.

Excited for sign ups on this! Hoping to have a strong rookie season.

I've never been much of a fantasy spots guy (I think I've done one season of baseball and one of football a few years ago). How does it work for golf? Or does anyone have a link with general instructions?

I've never been much of a fantasy spots guy (I think I've done one season of baseball and one of football a few years ago). How does it work for golf? Or does anyone have a link with general instructions?
Pretty simple. Pick your team each week and depending on how they do you earn "money". You have a set amount to "spend" each week and golfers are assigned dollar value. And you can only use the same golfer so many times each year. Lot of fun.

Interesting. Sounds fun and I plan to get in on it this year.

Never tried fantasy golf, but i will be this year!

Back