2015 THP Fantasy Golf - Starting Soon

That's how it was last year. If I remember correctly you could start 10 golfers, however had to be under a 2,000,000 salary cap. Each golfer also could only be started a certain amount of times per season (10). Pga usually or the tournament website itself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Correct. And you don't need to start all 10 if you don't want to. If you want 4 big money guys only you can do that too.

Correct. And you don't need to start all 10 if you don't want to. If you want 4 big money guys only you can do that too.

I thought we had to start at least 6 last year. Who knows I tried to forget last year fantasy altogether.

Can I just ask a couple questions. Do you pick players each week for each tournament? How do you know the fields to pick from? pga.com? Any other important info would be handy. I just asked because I have no idea how to play. Thanks for the answers.

On the field question, they have only the golfers that have entered the tournament for you to choose from. The only think you have to watch for is when guys withdraw because they will still be listed.

I don't think so but I could be wrong. I thought one time I only started 4 guys.

I think a valid lineup needed 7 even if some were NIF.

Well I think it's time to get this party started!

I got to sign up tomorrow

This looks like a lot of fun

Can't wait for this. Watching golf isn't the same without a team.

Looking forward to starting up. When i go to the page, it asks me to create the team name and give the league password. Just to be completely sure, it hasn't started correct?

Hasn't started yet. JB has mentioned soon though.

We don't have golf on TV here anymore. Is there a league that all THP plays in against each other or is it just one big thing? Does it let you know your results after the weekend?

We don't have golf on TV here anymore. Is there a league that all THP plays in against each other or is it just one big thing? Does it let you know your results after the weekend?
I would have to move. Sorry to hear that.

All of THP plays in their own league.

Sidenote: Id think you should be able to find free golf tv coverage online somewhere.

All of THP plays in their own league.

Sidenote: Id think you should be able to find free golf tv coverage online somewhere.

Thanks.
I asked if any one knew of any but nothing. Golf channel has live golf but I'm not in usa to use it.

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk

Any update to when this opens?

No worries. Plenty of time.

Back