Brandt Snedeker Wins Pebble Beach National Pro Am - WITB

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Here is a look at what is in Sneds bag for his win.

Brandt Snedeker WITB
Driver: TaylorMade Burner SuperFast (Fujikura 661 Tour Spec X shaft), 9.5*
3-wood: PING G25 (Aldila Tour Green shaft), 15*
Hybrid: PING Anser (Aldila Tour Blue 85H TX shaft), 17*
Irons: Bridgestone J40 (4-PW; Aerotech SteelFiber i95 S shafts)
Wedges: Bridgestone J15 (51* and 55*; True Temper GS 95 shafts); Titleist Vokey TVD K-Grind (60*; True Temper Dynamic Gold S400 Tour Issue shaft)
Putter: Odyssey White Hot XG Rossie
Ball: Bridgestone Tour B330

J15 wedges with the nice win along with the B330. He really needs to find a more reliable driver of he wants to be competitive consistently. It seemed to be off.

Good round today,
nice to see him get the win.

Graphite iron shafts FTW

J15 wedges with the nice win along with the B330. He really needs to find a more reliable driver of he wants to be competitive consistently. It seemed to be off.

Bridgestone is ready when he is, their new offerings are awesome.

Bridgestone is ready when he is, their new offerings are awesome.
They would be a great place to start. Could see him doing well with them, maybe the J815.

Solid win for Sneds and I really like the multiple brands in his bag.

J15 Wedge love!

Using Tapatalk

Interesting bag setup. Wasn't expecting to see him playing graphite shafts. Glad he won and hope this right his ship.

Crazy to see him using that old of a driver, but you can't argue with the results.

Interesting to see 5 different brands in the bag. Great win today and nice to see him back on top.

Really enjoyed seeing Sned's find the winners circle again. Great mix of clubs in his bag. Really shows that when some find what works, they stick with it.

95g shafts in the 51 and 55 stick out to me. S400's are expected, but really cool to see him match (roughly) to his iron shaft weight than a traditional wedge shaft weight.

Nice win. That's it, I need j15 wedges

That clears up the there wasn't any j15 line in the bag talk. Love that he's rocking those wedges.

Steady, calm and cool! He played smart and brought it home!

I guess he gave up on the Bridgestone putter and went back to ol trusty

Still surprised to see the Superfast in the bag.

Curious how much Bridgestone consulted with Sneds in the design of that head. Would have to think it would be a priority and a win for them to get him gaming a J series driver.

Cool to see the J15 wedges getting a win so quick.

Glad to see Snedeker win again.

Nice to see him get a little emotional after the round actually makes me like him a a lot more.

I didn't realize he wasn't eligible for the Masters until the win!

I didn't realize he wasn't eligible for the Masters until the win!
Yeppers, and very cool way to punch the ticket to his favorite tourney on the planet.

Brandt Snedeker Wins Pebble Beach National Pro Am - WITB

Still surprised to see the Superfast in the bag.

Curious how much Bridgestone consulted with Sneds in the design of that head. Would have to think it would be a priority and a win for them to get him gaming a J series driver.

Cool to see the J15 wedges getting a win so quick.

I'm trying to remember, but I think Kinchen mentioned Sneds was testing the J815 & Kuchar the J715, but wasn't sure when it would be in the bag for Sneds full time.

My guess is the Superfast just gives him a level of comfort the new line doesn't yet. It's one thing for us Internet golfers to enjoy it, but another for a guy making a living on tour. Then again who knows what the sponsorship deal is like. From the looks of the WITB it appears Bridgestone is ok with name placement & putting their golf ball in play.

Yeppers, and very cool way to punch the ticket to his favorite tourney on the planet.

No kidding. Have to feel really good for the guy to get his invite to his favorite tourney with a great win and a great event on one of the most beautiful courses in the world.

I'm trying to remember, but I think Kinchen mentioned Sneds was testing the J815 & Kuchar the J715, but wasn't sure when it would be in the bag for Sneds full time.

My guess is the Superfast just gives him a level of comfort the new line doesn't yet. It's one thing for us Internet golfers to enjoy it, but another for a guy making a living on tour. Then again who knows what the sponsorship deal is like. From the looks of the WITB it appears Bridgestone is ok with name placement & outing their golf ball in play.

He is still testing both drivers. He has struggled off the tee quite a bit and when that happens, comfort is a good thing for a guy like thim. In the past he was sponsored by TaylorMade for the driver spot in his bag and still is for his footwear (adidas).

Pretty cool seeing so many brands represented

Back