Brandt Snedeker Wins Pebble Beach National Pro Am - WITB

Great to see Sneds win! See PGA Tour golfers are just like us internet golfers:victory:

Very surprised he has such a mixed bag, not only by brand but also by models as well. I think the most surprising is the Burner Superfast.

I should send him my low mileage Burner SF 2.0, so he can re-shaft it and put it into backup.

Still hanging on to that Superfast I see haha. Whatever works though I guess! Anybody know which J40 irons are in there, CB or DPC?

Just goes to show how overrated brand loyalty is. Put clubs in the bag that help you win. Unless you're under contract, or getting your gear for free, how could one possibly think that one particular OEM is out making the best driver, putter, wedges, ball and apparel on the market?

Bridgestone must BE THRILLED with his win... a 20$ driver and the j40 cb in the bag....LOL. Kinda confirms my findings that the J715 aint that good.

I should send him my low mileage Burner SF 2.0, so he can re-shaft it and put it into backup.

Or you could send it to me:clown: I desperately regret trading the SF2.0 in for the R11S when I did. I had the Superfast as well, so it's cool to see Sneds win with it.

Still hanging on to that Superfast I see haha. Whatever works though I guess! Anybody know which J40 irons are in there, CB or DPC?

CB's... He has been playing the J40CB with Aerotech shafts after swinging a set of Kuchar's backups.

In the Aerotech line, our guys have all seemed to gravitate to the i95. Some of the staff guys have tried the heavier versions of that shaft, but at the end of the day the i95 seems to be the shaft of choice.

He is still testing both drivers. He has struggled off the tee quite a bit and when that happens, comfort is a good thing for a guy like thim. In the past he was sponsored by TaylorMade for the driver spot in his bag and still is for his footwear (adidas).

Correct JB. The Bridgestone J715/J815 driver switch is really a matter of when, not if.

From what I am hearing, look for Brandt to have a new Bridgestone driver in play at Augusta at the latest.

Last edited:
Bridgestone must BE THRILLED with his win... a 20$ driver and the j40 cb in the bag....LOL. Kinda confirms my findings that the J715 aint that good.
Or, as mentioned in this thread, he's still testing the new clubs.

They may not be your cup of tea, but there is a lot of feedback here on the line showing it will be solid for many.

Last edited:
Interesting to see the Anser hybrid - many non-Ping pros are carrying those.

Here is the official press release guys...

Sneds-PressRelease_zps1ec5b229.jpg

http://www.bridgestonegolf.com/media/press/2015/2015-02-16

Remind me not to browse the THP forum before I finish watching golf that I've recorded on my PVR.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So glad to see Sneads get back to winning. Makes me proud as a TN guy.

Back