Votes: 30 25.9%
  • Once a month

Votes: 14 12.1%
  • Twice a month

Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Other?

Votes: 26 22.4%

• Total voters
Once a month maybe, and normally only if there is an issue, and then I do it with my PGA Teacher.

Usually once per week.

I don't get there as much as I should, but probably a few times a month. For a specific practice session that is, depending on how many rounds I play I'm usually there at least before or after, and sometimes both!

If I'm working on something it's a few times a week. Typically I go and hit balls to keep the swing sharp and chip/putt most of the time

During the season I like to go 2 times a week (not including warming up at the range before a round)

During the playable season I do 4-5 times per week!

Once a week for me. In the summer I'll usually try to squeeze an extra one in there but it's offset by being busy and not going at all other weeks.

One small bucket before each round and probably twice a week just to work on different things.

when weather and work schedules allow its twice a week and as soon as the ranges at work open up I can add a day or two. Lots to work on with the swing and need to keep short game sharp to save my scores

Last year I was going as often as 4-5 times a week, which I think ultimately caused me to break down. Going to keep it to 1-2/week this year and worry about staying health as much as improving my game.

For me I get a range membership at a fantastic range for $185 for the year. I practice at least every single day if I don't play. Usually practice 5 times a week during the week pending league rounds and play 18 or more on the weekends.

Usually just 15-30 minutes before a round. I will occasionally go out for a little while just to work on ball striking.

Every time I play I hit a few balls to loosen up the old joints. That's usually two or three times per week and sometimes more. I have some days when I just go to the range and work on something that I feel a need to. Our range balls come with the membership so we can go as often as needed.

During the season I'll go once or twice a week, but I have large enough yard that I can hit a full 8 iron, so I will try to get out and hit 4 or 5 times a week. I'm going to try for everyday at the house this year. I really want to lower that handicap.

I try to go three times a week. I bought a range pass at the course near my house. Helped a lot with my wedges and short irons last year. Tough right now with the weather but I've been able to get out a couple of times this month.

Before the course opens, I try to go once a week. After the course opens it doesn't happen much because I play pretty much every day. I got all excited when I switched courses when I moved last May and got a free range membership with first time membership. But then it turns out a membership just gets you half priced buckets (bc apparently when a membership had free buckets kids would get one and hit thousands of balls every day). I never bring money with me to the course unless it's men's night, so rarely used it. If it was actually free, I'd hit balls before or after every round.

I go once a week

Once a month

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I usually hit the range 4 times week. The range is 5 mins from work so I usually hit it either before work or at lunch

For my whole golf life ive only hit a half a bucket of balls sometimes prior to a round. Im more dedicated this year however and have been trying to hit the range at least once a week weather permitting.

Very, very rarely. Only get a chance to play twice a week max on weekends and since developing arthritis in my aging upper arms, I prefer to save all my swings for the course. When it starts staying light until 8 or 8:30, I am going to try to get to the range in the middle of the week (work schedule permitting).

As many days a week as I can. Usually ends up being somewhere between 3-5 days. I don't want to practice any less, but I'm working on practicing more efficiently and working on all types of shots with different clubs.

Weather permitting at least 3 times during the week.

Not very often for me. I have a membership at my course that doesn't include the range.
So I usually just practice on the course.

During the season I'm typically able to get in one range session a week, some times more during the week. I will keep that going this year, but will be focusing a lot more on short game and putting practice.

Back