Electronics Pondering

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty confident if a phone is too big functionally for you, it's going to be too big for me.

You guys and your puny little hands. :D

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

You guys and your puny little hands. :D

Dont make me go dig up posts from when you returned your original Note...

Dont make me go dig up posts from when you returned your original Note...

Point taken. I have the Note 3 now though. Slimmer overall body! :thumbup:

Point taken. I have the Note 3 now though. Slimmer overall body! :thumbup:

Haha. Well done.

Alright, time for me to upgrade my laptop for work.

However, I do not need ANYTHING fancy. I pretty much use it rarely for checking emails and doing a couple work related things while at home.

I am trying to decide on if I should go with a Netbook or Laptop? I am leaning Netbook based on size only pretty much. However, I am not sure if I should just go with a laptop instead? Any reviews or opinions on a decent netbook.

I am purchasing this myself, so I want it to be fairly cheap. Again, doesnt need to be fancy, just needs to get the job done.

Cheap Laptops or Netbooks... give me advice.

I have a $40 best buy gift card and have no idea what to spend it on.

Need a new stereo for the wife's '07 Fusion. We are still cd listeners, and she has two cds that got stuck in the player after we had to put in a new battery. Looking at a double din unit and it's been a long time since I've shopped for anything like this. Any suggestions? Need bluetooth for her, after that, all is gravy.

lumia 1520...love at first sight

Need a new stereo for the wife's '07 Fusion. We are still cd listeners, and she has two cds that got stuck in the player after we had to put in a new battery. Looking at a double din unit and it's been a long time since I've shopped for anything like this. Any suggestions? Need bluetooth for her, after that, all is gravy.

I always start with Crutchfield. Narrow down what will fit and read reviews from there. They have great customer service if you have questions during installation, too.

Www.crutchfield.com

New router with the assist to War Eagle. Grabbed the Net gear ac1900 and so far so good.

Any recommendations for a good cheap Netbook or Mini laptop?

New router with the assist to War Eagle. Grabbed the Net gear ac1900 and so far so good.
Did you hard wire any if your devices? Could help with speed, but I think that router is beefy enough to handle it without.
Any recommendations for a good cheap Netbook or Mini laptop?
What are your needs?

Just the office phone and TIVO. But even on Wifi it is blazing fast.

Just the office phone and TIVO. But even on Wifi it is blazing fast.

Awesome, glad it worked out.

What are your needs?

Honestly... Pretty basic needs. It's going to be my travel work computer. I need basic Microsoft capabilities, a few internet based work programs. Doesn't need to be anything fancy.

I am am buying this cause I don't wanna lug my work laptop all around when traveling. So I am using my own funds and that's why I want to stay as cheap and entry level as possible.

Just got a notification that LogMein Free will no longer be available starting 1/28. That sucks.

TeamViewer is free for personal use. I use it to remote help my parents all the time.

TeamViewer is free for personal use. I use it to remote help my parents all the time.

Yeah I mentioned after that that I was going to probably use it. I had problems in the past with it but I am going to give it another try.

Crutchfield's catalog is a good idea to start. I'm out of touch, but Pioneer has some excellent units.

Electronics Pondering

BTW, I work for HP though I have nothing to do with the PC division. Can provide THPers my Friends & Family discount though...and yes, our tablets are iPads.

Honestly... Pretty basic needs. It's going to be my travel work computer. I need basic Microsoft capabilities, a few internet based work programs. Doesn't need to be anything fancy.

I am am buying this cause I don't wanna lug my work laptop all around when traveling. So I am using my own funds and that's why I want to stay as cheap and entry level as possible.

Do you use google drive?

BTW, I work for HP though I have nothing to do with the PC division. Can provide THPers my Friends & Family discount though...and yes, our tablets are iPads.

Can you recommend any netbooks or mini laptops?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back