HUGE Thanks to Callaway and Hashtag Chad!!!

Some of you may remember that Chad helped me with a lesson for my AP English classes a few months back. Well today he sent some Callaway swag for my classes that he met!
9ytuzahy.jpg
e3ezutaq.jpg
3ezyqera.jpg
useby6ug.jpg
apa7ahat.jpg

I can't thank him or Callaway Golf enough!!

Great work Chad! And WCBM for doing this for your class too! (But that kid looks a bit young for AP English, no?)

So I'm thinking your class will be analyzing that great piece of English literature:
220px-Capsforsale.jpg

Now if I could just get someone to write a Physics book about SeeMore putters, maybe I could finagle a field trip to Tennessee haha!

holy crap. there's gotta be 30 hats in there! WTG Chad!

First class all the way...Chad and Callaway!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Its amazing to see this kind of stuff! Way to go Chad!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Callaway is my all time favorite. Always going above and beyond.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think there is a better company out there than Callaway. There people are the best and they go beyond what they need to. I sent my driver back to them because the head flew off and they put a new shaft in no problem. When it came back the first ball I hit the driver sounded like a baby's rattle. It got worse as the day went on. Called them back and told them what happen and they said no problem we still have that driver laying around we will send you a new one and you just mail us back the old one. Callaway damn sure knows how to treat people. I will be a Callaway fan and purchaser for life.
Two things here. We've all said many times in this and other threads that, "Callaway gets it." Those are just hollow words, its a fact.

There are only a couple OEM's that I can think of that have this much personal connection to it's customers. Callaway and SeeMore are the only two that come to mind. Except for those of you have met some of the OEM's at the events, I dont' think the average person on any golf discussion board can name the actual people behind the company. And it's not just a token apperance by Chad or Harry, you have the whole zoo crew, plus Chris Koske on the Oddysey side among others. NO OTHER company has this level of interaction, and it's not just us here at THP..they are reaching golfers all over.

Second thing, all that interaction wouldn't mean squat, if they didn't produce a great product and stand behind it. Words only go so far, the true test is in the how the clubs perform, and they flat out have some of the best equipment I've played in years.

I dont' mean to slight any other company as most all make great equipment and stand behind it. But many of them could take a page from Callaway as to customer interaction. I'm sure it doesn't come cheap to have this level of interaction, but obviously it's working for them.

holy crap. there's gotta be 30 hats in there! WTG Chad!

More than that - he asked how many kids were in the classes he spoke to- THEN sent extras. Those will be given to my administration for being supportive of my "alternative" approach to education.

Awesome gesture! Nice work Chad!

Holy crap dude that is AMAZING! Wow what a great gesture by Chad and Callaway Golf!

Holy crap dude that is AMAZING! Wow what a great gesture by Chad and Callaway Golf!

I was floored. I get home yesterday and there is a huge box on my porch from Callaway sitting there. UNREAL.

What a cool gesture! Callaway rocks!

hymu7ady.jpg

Repping the Callaway swag in the shape of the chevron !!!

ehy2yquz.jpg

Another one showing Callaway and hashtag love

Last awesome Callaway swag pic
2a6yzave.jpg

Well done Cow Is Wet....well done

Thanks for the pics Tim! That is awesome.

How cool is that, well done!

My kids are so awesome

WCBM that is awesome. Looks like they enjoyed "swag day"

That is truly wonderful! Some people talk a good game and some people play a good game. It looks like chad came through on both sides of that coin. Many kudo's to him! (and Callaway!)

callaway is so awesome! one of the best golf companies ever!

Grandaddy put a whole different look at Callaway for me. Great bunch of folks there and they really do care for THP and there customers. They not only wowed the dream team they wowed THP...

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Back