#TheGrandaddy - Live Update Thread

People are commenting on this video in here, but it shows up as private to me.

yeah looks like hes changed it, showing private now

Go git 'em today guys!

Good luck guys. Finish strong and kick some butt!

Must not have wanted the video shared. I was able to watch it when it was initially posted, but it is now listed as private.

Dang, wish I could have seen Harry's toast.

#DreamTeam fellas, there is an entire nation of us here at THP representing you guys and cheering you on today. Win, lose, or draw, poor your hearts out there and play the best golf you can play. Cherish the moment, wear the belt proudly, and come back as rock-stars, and THP FREAKIN LEGENDS!

The Zoo crew stratagizing.

ama7enus.jpg

ama7enus.jpg

I looked strategizing in the dictionary but I dont see "Preparing to lose" as any of the definitions. Weird.

Toast video is coming up private?

Sick 'em boys! #DreamTeam

Singles matches are a great format to make up points, #DreamTeam wins, my official prediction!!!

People are commenting on this video in here, but it shows up as private to me.

ama7enus.jpg

Rhiona..is saying. "you call pulling me out of the lineup for yourself (Harry) a good strategy...Thank god you're not the CEO" :)

Last night was fantastic. Today will be even better

Its marked private now.

Good luck today in the singles matches guys. You can take this!

Headed back to a piece of heaven that is called Hideaway! With 18 people we all call friends! #bringit

6 wins needed today. Gonna happen. We are bringing home that belt to THP! Let's get it done!

Tapping all the way to the #Grandaddy for the Green and White!

Great thing about singles and match play is that you can get a 15 on a hole....and still be right there in the match. Keep chugging along and kick some #zoocrew butt fellas!

The 2013 MC was won on Single matches, so can the Grandaddy.

I trust you guys can get it done. #LetsDoThis

Headed back to a piece of heaven that is called Hideaway! With 18 people we all call friends! #bringit

I spent some time last night on The Hideaways website. What an amazing club. You all are truly blessed to have this opportunity to play there. The first class treatment given to all of The Dream Team during this event speaks volumes to the greatness of Callaway Golf and their contribution to THP. No other site has this level of engagement from the OEM's. Proud and happy to be a THP member.

1000 posts already...shows the epicness of the event!

Back