WTB TEE XRail or Trilogy 4 Wood (RH, Regular Flex)

deuce

Grenade!
Reaction score
If anyone has a Tour Edge Exotics XRail or Trilogy 4 wood they wouldn't mind parting with, hit me up.

Did you try Tour Edge preowned ? Their prices are usually just a touch over ebay and if you don't like it you can send it back (if not altered) after trying it. I Bought a preowned Trilogy 4w, 7w and 4h a couple years ago and they were in really good condition. FW looked unhit just had a couple paint marks that were easily touched up.

I have a trilogy in a stiff shaft... 16.5 degree... paint on the crown is not so good though...

Did you try Tour Edge preowned ? Their prices are usually just a touch over ebay and if you don't like it you can send it back (if not altered) after trying it. I Bought a preowned Trilogy 4w, 7w and 4h a couple years ago and they were in really good condition. FW looked unhit just had a couple paint marks that were easily touched up.
I will give it a look see. Thanks.

While I'm at it ... if anyone has a Cleveland Altitude 6 hyron or an Adams 2014 Idea 6 hyron, regular (doesn't matter if its graphite or iron shaft) and right handed, hit me up.

Last edited:
Keep an eye on RockBottomGolf.com, they look like they have received more inventory of the Xrails (no 4 woods as of now). I purchased my XRail 4 wood a few months back from there and it was under $50.

I'll check my local club as they are closing out alot of X Rail hybrids and woods. Most are regular flex if i remember correctly.

I'll check my local club as they are closing out alot of X Rail hybrids and woods. Most are regular flex if i remember correctly.
Perfect, thanks bro.

If you're looking would you mind seeing if they happen to have a 13* 3w?

Back