#TheGrandaddy Recap Thread & Special Announcement

Congrats Jman. Such a good pick to captain next year's Team THP in #thegrandaddy.

Congrats JMan, I look forward to seeing you lead the team next time

Say what?!??

This is an incredible announcement, so stoked for you buddy!! You will be a tremendous leader for the team representing THP!

Here's some pics for you all to enjoy. Tried to take as many as possible, but also tried not to live the trip through a camera lense :)

DSCN3823-L.jpg

DSCN3829-L.jpg

DSCN3830-L.jpg

DSCN3828-L.jpg

DSCN3831-L.jpg

DSCN3832-L.jpg

DSCN3843-L.jpg

DSCN3834-L.jpg

DSCN3827-L.jpg

DSCN3826-L.jpg

Dye Course
DSCN3835-L.jpg

DSCN3844-L.jpg

DSCN3837-L.jpg

DSCN3836-L.jpg

DSCN3839-L.jpg

DSCN3838-L.jpg

DSCN3840-L.jpg

DSCN3842-L.jpg

Clive Course
DSCN3846-L.jpg

DSCN3847-L.jpg

DSCN3845-L.jpg

DSCN3849-L.jpg

Incredible. I could stare at those pics all day.

I've got a bunch to say, but it's going to take awhile, so be patient! We've all been away from our lives and family for five days now. Most of us haven't slept more than 4-5 hours a night in the same timeframe and have pretty much played golf and partied the other 20 hours a day. So many things that I'm scared I'll forget to talk about.

I can't wait to hear all the awesome stories!

Sweet vids from a very confident Zoocrew. They brought the goods and deserve the spoils. But one year of bulletin board material for my friend jman. I pity the fool!

Hawk it looks like an oasis, the pics are stunning sir.

Hawk. That place looks amazing. Very jealous.....No more photos....the pain is to much ;-)

I hate the term '_____ just gets it.' It's often overused and never been a fan.

Callaway is doing something right though. It's not just the multitude of experiences, swag, dinners, etc they gave us either.

They've built group of extremely real group of people that are all different and fantastic at what they do. They took so many steps to make sure our time there was just perfect. Above that though, they spent so much time just hanging out, laughing, telling stories. It was like making eight new incredible friends and was a little unexpected.

Great pics Hawk. What a fantastic golf course! Loved following you guys the past few days on your epic adventure. It was a wild ride even for us on this side of the screen. Thanks so much for the privilege. Can't wait to live even more of it through all of your recaps. Safe travels home boys.

SUPPORTING THP’S DREAM TEAM IN THE #GRANDADDY
Hawk, AtlGolfer, GregDan, Pkielwa, jlukes, TexasHacker34, tpluff, TR2GRN18​

The pictures will never do the courses justice, but they were literally just perfect.
An example - there are little garbage cans in the back of each cart. We were asked to pick up divots and put them I there to keep the fairways clean and spotless for the next group.

If you wanted a drink, you just asked and a staff member would drive it out to you. Crazy!

It sucked to lose, but no regrets here.

We all played golf up to our abilities. Hell, I hung with Harry until 17 and he shot 79 on a tough freaking course. Kevin B took his match to AS after being 4 down!

Congrats Jman!

#TheGrandaddy Recap Thread & Special Announcement

Stunning. Simply stunning.

Last edited by a moderator:
The pictures of the course blow my mind.

Courses look absolutely stunning

Those pics are awesome Hawk, man what a beautiful looking place!

My limo arrives in a few minutes to bring me to the airport. Kind of hoping there is an error in communication and he brings me back to the Hideaway

Congrats JMan!

I have been fortunate to play golf at many of the "top" courses in the country. The Hideaway is now at the top of the list hands down. I was not able to play the course, but did hit a shot to say I was there. Injuries are injuries and the trip was not about me, but about the 8 guys that made up the Dream Team. But GG and I were with them every step of the way and this place is special.

Matt,
If you are reading this. Thank you.

Wow, congratulations James and the current DreamTeam for their valiant effort. JMan the challenge has been thrown down by Callaway and I have no doubts that you will ready your troops for battle in the next Grandaddy.

typo's courtesy of Samsung Galaxy S4 autocorrect... Enjoy!

It sucked to lose, but no regrets here.

We all played golf up to our abilities. Hell, I hung with Harry until 17 and he shot 79 on a tough freaking course. Kevin B took his match to AS after being 4 down!

No need to hang your head, Cap'n. 79 is a tremendous score on that course. I couldn't imagine going much lower than that.

The recap thread will be so amazingly epic.

Back