Getting back into the game from Chicopee,Ma

colby10

Reaction score
Handicap
Hey guys...new here to thp and ready to get back into the game after taking roughly 8 years off. I play a lot of traveling tournament softball and have been doing that extensively for the last decade and could never do the 2 cuz one swing would always suffer. Just had a baby girl and the traveling all over the eastern seaboard has to stop so softball is out and golf is back...and I cant fn wait. Played 2 times in the last 2 weeks and I really missed playing this great game. I can tell u that my golf game really has suffered from all the time off...god I was turrible(best barkley voice). Good to be on this board as it seems it has a lot to offer in helping with ones game.

Welcome to the forum Colby!

Welcome to Paradise!

welcome to THP. I went out your way to play a round this past fall. Some nice courses in the area.

Welcome !!

Welcome to THP. I'm only an hour and a half away in Albany, NY.

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP.
Im also from Chicopee. We need to tee it up

welcome to THP. I went out your way to play a round this past fall. Some nice courses in the area.

ddec what course did u play? Yes there are some nice ones..the ranch which is a linx course in southwick mass is beautiful! Prob one of the better courses in mass or even in new england.

No doubt scarnici! Perfect timing btw..do u know of any indoor driving ranges in our local area..been out of the loop for a while.

:welcome: I believe that you are going to love it here.

Welcome to THP and back to golf!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to thp

Welcome! This has always been the best site for golf information you will ever find!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Back