The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sending more Thoughts and Prayers your family's way Dev. That is terrible.

Thoughts going out to your family Ricky. Hang in there.

Man, one picture of them, and I can't stop thinking about them....

Those darned Snickers Ice Cream bars.... want one so bad.

Man, one picture of them, and I can't stop thinking about them....

Those darned Snickers Ice Cream bars.... want one so bad.

Yes. They are so good, now I want one

Just got out of a deposition. Have another one next Wednesday. Absolutely brutal.

Reminds me of why I decided to leave health care.

Just got out of a deposition. Have another one next Wednesday. Absolutely brutal.

Reminds me of why I decided to leave health care.

Weird, I thought you left cause of all the incidents the people were having at the computer stations?

The Official Rant of the Day

The service for my wifes step brother was this morning. He apparently wrote a whole bunch of letters to his parents apologizing. In one of the letters he told his mother he loved her very much and now she will have an angel watching over her. They are just so broken right now and I feel so terrible.

Dev, so sorry for your families loss. My thoughts are with you all.

People who feel the world owes them something just because our government seems to promote it. I just witnessed some piece of garbage flip out on a grocery worker because they wouldn't let them user their fruit voucher on frozen pizzas. I finally stepped in and said something because the poor kid looked terrified.

Piss off dirt bags be happy you get anything to eat.

People who feel the world owes them something just because our government seems to promote it. I just witnessed some piece of garbage flip out on a grocery worker because they wouldn't let them user their fruit voucher on frozen pizzas. I finally stepped in and said something because the poor kid looked terrified.

Did the pizza have pineapple on it? If so, I could see why she was mad.

I freaking love me some JRod.

Next they will want pot with their vegitable voucher.

I freaking love me some JRod.

The funny part is after I told them exactly what I wrote at the end of my post I was then called a multitude of racist names. Wad pretty comical actually and after they left about five people came and thanked me.

I am the people's champion.

The funny part is after I told them exactly what I wrote at the end of my post I was then called a multitude of racist names. Wad pretty comical actually and after they left about five people came and thanked me.

You should have given them the Peoples elbow.

Ugh. Remote Accessing for work, and in doing so, my browser thinks I am in NJ.

While I am not averse to actually living in New Jersey, I am averse to advertising that prompts me to buy Devils tickets. Stupid Ads!

Ugh. Remote Accessing for work, and in doing so, my browser thinks I am in NJ.

While I am not averse to actually living in New Jersey, I am averse to advertising that prompts me to buy Devils tickets. Stupid Ads!

I fail to see the rant here..haha

Pretty sure I just came up with my idea for the next #theKing entry video..... best idea I have come up with yet.... but can't figure out how to pull it off (I still want to try and do it even if there are no videos needed).

Pretty sure I just came up with my idea for the next #theKing entry video..... best idea I have come up with yet.... but can't figure out how to pull it off (I still want to try and do it even if there are no videos needed).

LOL does it have to do with NJ?

So the person was mexican...hehe...i kid of course. At least that person wasn't buying a big screen TV with a frozen food voucher

so the Razr Fit driver that I traded for the other day was supposed to be delivered today. I check the tracking number, and it says it's gone from it's origin in Monteca, CA, to Federal Way, WA. kinda pissed.

so the Razr Fit driver that I traded for the other day was supposed to be delivered today. I check the tracking number, and it says it's gone from it's origin in Monteca, CA, to Federal Way, WA. kinda pissed.

calling the Federal Way post office to ask about it but nobody is answering...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back