Spring Ahead: It's finally that time!

Smallville

#ICanHitADraw
Reaction score
Handicap
In Flux
Sunday morning at 2:00, we're going back to Daylight Saving Time! Don't forget or you'll be showing up late to everything! (Most places)

It is the unofficial start of golf season around these parts, so I look forward to it after a long, cold winter.

Fun times until November 1, the unofficial suckiest day of the year.

And remember it's "Daylight Saving Time", not "Daylight Savings Time"!

Daylight-Saving-Time-2012.jpg

Doesn't really feel like Spring with all the snow on the ground but I will take it.

Love it!!! One of a golfers favorite things to hear each year.

Finally!

Let me be clear Smalls, I have nothing on you guys, but this winter has sucked terribly! Thanks for reminding me that better weather has GOT to be headed in with this change in time. I'm ready for it!

Some after work pasture pool will be a welcome distraction too!

JM

Ill be working during the time change and for the third Sunday early morning in a row. Glad we are getting close to spring and the chance to play golf.

Im glad spring is finally coming but is there any reason we still do the time changes?

Ahh come on Debbie Downers.....a good bedtime routine solves everything. Golf away......

It must include NyQuil lol

Ahh come on Debbie Downers.....a good bedtime routine solves everything. Golf away......

I agree. I takes me all of 5 minutes to change our clocks. The hour extra in the evening is well worth that 5 minutes.

Love it!!! One of a golfers favorite things to hear each year.

Yep! It's time to get my 9 back after work!

More daylight = range time after work!

Quite possibly my favorite day of the year!! I'll gladly give up an hour of sleep for more daylight.

Looking forward to this, more sun is never a bad thing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yuss!! moar sunlight!

Hallelujah!

Doesn't make much difference to me. When you're retired, every day is Saturday.

DST in the Spring is the best time ever. Having sunlight until 8ish is perfect.

Finally my second favorite time of the year. Golf season is upon us now.

Back