1st 2 Cleveland Staff Members - 2014 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Golf Event Period

Congrats guys.

Unreal, I couldn't be more ecstatic for the selections!!

Congrats guys, well deserved!

I'm....what? What????

Big Time! I told you man! I'm so freaking pumped for you dude. I feel like I just got in myself. I'm like freaking Nostradamus over here.

Congrats Nate and Nate!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

WOW I am so fricking pumped for my buddy Jersey Nate ???

Ok the other Nate did pretty good too ??. Texas Nate is a Vine Genius so I figured this was coming soon enough. It's actually good to get his arse out of the running ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats guys. So happy for you two. Great entries

You guys killed it and deserve the spots!!! Soak it in & get ready to rep Cleveland Golf to the fullest!!!

Tapping away on my iPhone

My phone is blowing up. Wow.......it doesn't feel real. About to do bedtime with the kiddos but I did role tape. It made me happy watching it just now and I hope it does the same to some others. Wow.........I'll be back after bedtime.

So pumped for you Jersey!!!!!

Big time is back!!!

So stoked for you both, but especially for Jersey Nate as he has wanted this for a long time and is so passionate about THP. If I could, I would give you a huge hug right now JN! FANTASTIC job on your videos guys. CONGRATS!

p.s. I guess I'll have to get the tissues out when I watch JN's video because I know he will be crying which always makes me cry too. Thank goodness Texas Nate always makes me laugh so that should help.

Awesome guys. It's about time Nate won. Se what I did there?

Geez in my excitement I didn't even congratulate Jersey Nate. Congratulations dude! I'm glad I don't have to put entries up against you anymore. You've really brought it in all the competitions. Happy for you dude.

Congrats guys!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So stoked for you both, but especially for Jersey Nate as he has wanted this for a long time and is so passionate about THP. If I could, I would give you a huge hug right now JN! FANTASTIC job on your videos guys. CONGRATS!

p.s. I guess I'll have to get the tissues out when I watch JN's video because I know he will be crying which always makes me cry too. :) Thank goodness Texas Nate always makes me laugh to offset it!

I have to agree the tears gotta be flowing...and right fully so

I'm a bit calmed down...but I have a shaky reaction vid to upload, lol. It's even in the wrong orientation (go figures).

Holy moly. I never expected this. Thank you. Thank you Cleveland Golf, thank you Josh and Morgan, and thank you THP family.

Yeah, I'm still a little shaky.

Congrats guys! Great submissions and great additions to the Morgan Cup.

Congrats, 2 Nates!

Back