Odyssey Metal-X Milled Putter Preview

Liking the look of that 330M. Milled + Odyssey = spectacular. Not sure if I'll be able to resist the peanut butter snickers of putters.

This is the one I want!

mxm-7.jpg

I seem to remember something similar to that breaking your heart :D

That one will be in my bag the day they go on sale.....I should have my butt kicked for ever giving my old MX #7 to my brother.

Pretty sure I read on here that the initial Metal X wasn't too successful. I LOVE mine and it'll be in the bag for many more years. I hope this version gets more people rolling Metal X!!

I liked the Metal X putters also. I still have a Metal X Rossie which still makes it to the course some days, it is one of those putters which I can rely on. I like the appearance of these MXM putters, either a Rossie or #7 is a possibility for me.

Yeah, I want that in a flow/flare neck!!!! It turned out really, really good looking.
My good friend I will say that these are a look of beauty! And the feel is unreal! I rolled everyone of these while I was out there. Each and everyone has an obviously different feel with regards to weighting but they feel at impact is crazy good!

These look SWEEEET. I for one really enjoyed the metal x insert. Looking forward to trying this one out at some point.

I will have that mallet, and it will destroy greens. Simple as that.

I will have that mallet, and it will destroy greens. Simple as that.

Awesome confidence. With a slick looking putter like that, I believe you.

Good looking putters here. Not in the market but definitely want to roll em!

Yeah, so... We should hang out after the Morgan Cup. hahahaha

I'm sure we will be playing a lot of golf together this yr, before and after the MC.

this putter looks neat, but i kinda liked the mystery theme better

After checking these out, I think the #1 will find its way in my bag.
Love the color scheme

Those are sweet! Really like the color combo and super curious about the face milling

typo's courtesy of Samsung Galaxy S4 autocorrect... Enjoy!

I'm in love
py3aju7u.jpg

The more I look at these the #7 just calls my name. Can't put my finger on it bc I have a #1W & it's just a drastically different putter.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I seem to remember something similar to that breaking your heart :D

That one will be in my bag the day they go on sale.....I should have my butt kicked for ever giving my old MX #7 to my brother.

Something similar saved my round the first time I broke 80! And has contributed greatly to quite a few sub 80s since!

I can't wait to see how the feel is on this new face!

Look forward to seeing that #7 first hand. Love that look.

These look really nice! I enjoyed both the MX 6 and the MX 7, so I could see myself bagging one of these. I really like the color schemes. Would look sick with a black shaft.

I am looking forward to the #7 as well. Can't wait for the release to come. Who says I can't have more than one putter??? I like variety!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will be dabbling back with the #7 this year.

Back