The Official 2013 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
First I heard this. Injury thing? Or Shananan trying to stick it to Snyder thing?

He met with Snyder before making the announcement. Sucks that the head coach has to consult with the owner before making a game decision. And no, I'm not really a fan of Shanahan. Owner should be an owner and keep out of the day to day coaching duties. If he doesn't like the way things are going, fire the coach, but otherwise, you hired him to do a job... let him do it.

Seriously? That is an awful decision! McCown has the Bears offense performing over the last few weeks. Works out for my beloved Lions!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Official 2013 NFL Thread

He met with Snyder before making the announcement. Sucks that the head coach has to consult with the owner before making a game decision. And no, I'm not really a fan of Shanahan. Owner should be an owner and keep out of the day to day coaching duties. If he doesn't like the way things are going, fire the coach, but otherwise, you hired him to do a job... let him do it.

I actually like having citizens and fans own stock in the team with a board of directors and an executive board over the top of directors. You know, like how the Packers do it.

Been a good game tonight, thinking the Broncos come back and win.

Slow night in the NFL thread tonight. Very surprised to see San Diego on top in this one.

San Diego defense came to play I think I saw like 3 or 4 3 and outs in a row

...and 10 pt lead again for the Chargers with 2:36 left to play.

Ryan Matthews killed it tonight.

...and 10 pt lead again for the Chargers with 2:36 left to play.

Good for KC. Still need to back into it, but the division title isn't gone just yet.

Chargers are playing good.

As always, Denver's d shows it's weak and give the offense one bad game and Denver is in trouble. Not sure how much missing Welker hurts but I know I've seen a few disconnects between Caldwell and manning early.

Been one of those games when you keep waiting for something to happen but nothing is

I'll be honest, at the beginning of the year I thought Denver was going to run away with it all, now I think the NFL playoffs are going to be a must watch even more than they already are!

I'll be honest, at the beginning of the year I thought Denver was going to run away with it all, now I think the NFL playoffs are going to be a must watch even more than they already are!

They are certainly vulnerable. Have lost to the Colts and Patriots on the road, San Diego at home - none of which have had dominant seasons by any means. Struggled at times to put away the Jaguars and Titans at home in Denver, needing to pull away late in the 2nd half to do so. For all of Peyton's success, the team itself is not dominant. Makes the AFC even more wide open. Who gets hot? Fun as always.

They are certainly vulnerable. Have lost to the Colts and Patriots on the road, San Diego at home - none of which have had dominant seasons by any means. Struggled at times to put away the Jaguars and Titans at home in Denver, needing to pull away late in the 2nd half to do so. For all of Peyton's success, the team itself is not dominant. Makes the AFC even more wide open. Who gets hot? Fun as always.

Averaging nearly 40 a game means its on his defense

I'm a big Aaron Rodgers fan. I think he is an amazing QB. That said, I'm so glad he isn't playing this weekend. Dallas still has a shot at the playoffs.

I'm a big Aaron Rodgers fan. I think he is an amazing QB. That said, I'm so glad he isn't playing this weekend. Dallas still has a shot at the playoffs.

Boooo all I want for Christmas is multiple Dallas loses!

Tappin away

Boooo all I want for Christmas is multiple Dallas loses!

Tappin away

I know you like to trash Dallas but I would like to see that playoff spot come down to the final week. I love that the NFC East typically comes down to the final game. We might have a garbage division sometimes but it is always close.

I know you like to trash Dallas but I would like to see that playoff spot come down to the final week. I love that the NFC East typically comes down to the final game. We might have a garbage division sometimes but it is always close.

It will come down to week 17 as usual. This has been a couple down years for the NFC East.

Tappin away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back