Odyssey Putters Thread

Just watched the Callaway/Odyssey Talks video on the Metal X Milled. Definitely a neat conglomeration of previous model features. That #6 is beautiful.

Thanks for the adding the video, love the Callaway talks episodes.

Just watched the Callaway/Odyssey Talks video on the Metal X Milled. Definitely a neat conglomeration of previous model features. That #6 is beautiful.

What an info packed video!

@HarryArnettCG: Also, I have officially broken up with another putter. Here's my new weapon: http://t.co/4xDQ6nKQGK

This looks very interesting!

The flip flops are a nice touch

I love the look of the new Rossi, also like that they're giving customers the weights set to customise the putter themselves. That's a nice touch and something SC would never do.

^^^ Agreed, I think the weight kit is a good idea.

I love the look of the new Rossi, also like that they're giving customers the weights set to customise the putter themselves. That's a nice touch and something SC would never do.
I was a huge fan of the original Rossi and this version is even better.

I was a huge fan of the original Rossi and this version is even better.
Freddie this thing feels amazing". I rolled it for a minute, put it down, rolled something else, went back to it. Several times... I'm not sure which way I'm going at this point....but she's on the top of the consideration pile

Freddie this thing feels amazing". I rolled it for a minute, put it down, rolled something else, went back to it. Several times... I'm not sure which way I'm going at this point....but she's on the top of the consideration pile
I'm not a putter collector but would like to have a few in this soon to be released collection. The Rossi is one for sure

That #9HT looks sweet! I've been dying to get a #9 shape putter for a while. This may be my excuse. :D

If you want a #9 at about half the price as the new metal x milled, spring for a #9 Tour Design Black off Callaway pre-owned. The milling is buttery soft and the weighting is fantastic.

http://www.callawaygolfpreowned.com...9/putters-black-series-tour-9,default,pd.html

This. I've rolled both the Tour Design and the Metal-X, and the Tour Design is money. I know it's just preference, but the Metal-X felt too soft and didn't provide a lot of feedback. The milling on the Tour Design felt even better than my Cleveland Classis HB, which I absolutely love.

Odyssey Putters Thread

This is my Tour Design #1W that I've rolled for the last few years. I've had my struggles & it's "the Indian & not the arrow" most of the time, but nothing has knocked this out of the bag.

sy3yrejy.jpg
ujasuqaj.jpg
sury7apu.jpg
by3a8era.jpg

Tapping away on my iPhone

My small but unique Odyssey collection.

1) Odyssey White Hot XG #9 with Odyssey Jumbo grip @ 34"

2) Odyssey Metal X Milled #9HT with upgraded OEM black shaft and stock grip @ 34.25"

3) The crown jewel. One off made for the man himself Phil Mickelsons Protype 18ix #9HT with Super Stroke 3.0 @ 33.75"

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 0
Now that is a sweet, sweet collection. Love that #9 style, just wish I could roll it.

My small but unique Odyssey collection.

1) Odyssey White Hot XG #9 with Odyssey Jumbo grip @ 34"

2) Odyssey Metal X Milled #9HT with upgraded OEM black shaft and stock grip @ 34.25"

3) The crown jewel. One off made for the man himself Phil Mickelsons Protype 18ix #9HT with Super Stroke 3.0 @ 33.75"

attachment.php

attachment.php

That is cool, I'm a #9 fan as well.

That is all pure awesomeness right there. Would love to see the Mickelson one in person one day.

That is all pure awesomeness right there. Would love to see the Mickelson one in person one day.

You just might my brother.

That was an awesome collection

Maybe because im cheap or maybe because it works for me but I still love the white hot #2. Putted it better than the nike method 001

Some amazing headcovers for this week!

Oh those are sweet JLukes. Love the bag.

Back