1st 2 Cleveland Staff Members - 2014 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Golf Event Period

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
Tons of entries came in for the epic journey that is kicking off and it is only the beginning. With 40 participants this year and so many spots still available, today we are proud to announce the 1st two winners that will join in the 2014 Morgan Cup as Cleveland Golf Staff members.

On behalf of the wonderful folks at Cleveland Golf and all of us here at The Hackers Paradise, join me in welcoming the first two Cleveland participants that have qualified to be in the 2014 Ultimate Golf Event Period!

Jersey Nate
Nate Ndosi @nndosi
Hey, @ClevelandGolf, I'm in desperate need of putting survival in the @hackersparadise #THPMC #HelpMeSmart... https://vine.co/v/hQXZMdeIABp

Nate
Nathan Webb @nathanwebb1
@clevelandgolf@hackersparadise#THPMC Not Smart vs Smart Square https://vine.co/v/hQHgYneYphv

2 guys that I couldn't be more proud of!

Congrats!!!

Congrats nates

Congrats Nate!!!! And.....Nate!! Haha. Great videos guys

HOLY SHNIKES! WAY TO GO FELLAS!

Two great dudes, imo. I bet the Nates are just $*&#ing themselves.

Woah!!!! Congrats boys!!!

Boom, 2 Nates in. Sweet action! Congrats guys!!!

The Nates!!!!

Jersey Nate and Big Time! Boom!

Awesome stuff, Gents. Can't wait to see you go at it in the MC.

How cool is it that both our Nate's make it in at the same time. Congrats Gentleman!

Yessss! Congrats fellas. So happy for both Nates!

Congrats to the 2 Nates !

Great entries fellas.

Congrats to the Nates!

Congrats!

SO HAPPY for both of the Nates!

Congrats Nate and Nate! This is awesome! Two great guys! Well deserving

Great entrys and great selection of winners. They both have been submitting great stuff! Congratulations Nate's x 2

The ole Nate sweep! Congrats fellas!

Congrats guys!

Congrats guys!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Congratulations guys...so proud to be able to share this journey with two guys I feel like I know, even though I've never met either of you. Welcome to the show JN, and welcome back Big Time!!

Congrats Nates!

Congrats to both Nates!!

Congrats Nate and Nate!

Back