General shaft question

PhillyV

Original Ass-Cap : G15' & G18'
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Snow
Last October when I had my driver fitting, I was fit to the Aldila Tour Green. My question is is this the shaft I should be going with in my fairway woods and hybrid? The low spin and mid launch is something I really like with the driver but I'm just curious as to if that's something that would continue in other clubs.

Maybe. Maybe not.

That help?

:angel:

Philly,
Near the beginning of your golf season, you are going to have access to one of the great metal woods guys in the business. I think you should ask him this very thing.

You'll see the Tour Blue in a lot of fairways and the Green in a lot of drivers. Or at least you did when they both had just come out. If we're talking PGA Tour.

I just wasn't sure if the shaft characteristics carried over between drivers, fairway woods and hybrids. But like JB said, I'll have the right person to ask that question to later this spring.

Philly,
Near the beginning of your golf season, you are going to have access to one of the great metal woods guys in the business. I think you should ask him this very thing.
Too awesome

Back