Golf Ball Subscriptions

What do u mean

There was an article that was released where Jack said that today's golf balls need to be rolled back. Basically stating that today's ball is to advanced and they need to do what they did with grooves and dial it back.

I can personally say that while I understood his point, it doesn't make sense that he would release his ball that is suppose to compete with the big boys. "Secret Grip" 2.0.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There was an article that was released where Jack said that today's golf balls need to be rolled back. Basically stating that today's ball is to advanced and they need to do what they did with grooves and dial it back.

I can personally say that while I understood his point, it doesn't make sense that he would release his ball that is suppose to compete with the big boys. "Secret Grip" 2.0.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If u cant beat them join them? Lol. That's interesting because John Daly said that he likes the old balls and hates the new ones cause they dont spin enough.

If you have a PGA Tour Supuerstore near you, see if they have the 2013 e6 balls in stock. Mine does and they marked it down $5 and an additional 50% off since they are getting rid of the model with the new 2015 line out. Bought 2 dozen for less than $25.

Back