Where to shop? Boulder CO next week

GoldenBuff

slow horse
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
hope this is the right forum ...

Hey Front Rangers! I will be in Boulder CO for a couple of days next week and want to shop for driver, fairway wood, and wedges to go with my new irons. There is no current club inventory to even put my hands on here, that I know of. Google tells me there is a golfsmith and Dick's sporting goods nearby. I haven't been to either. Outside of golf course pro shops, I have only shopped for clubs in a retail location once, about ten years ago (out of business now). Are these good options? Are there better?

I want to be able to hit some clubs, potentially with modest fitting opportunity (shaft stiffness at a minimum). I read over and over on this forum about people hitting clubs/getting fitted at retailers, and hope this is possible. I don't know if I need an appointment. I tried to schedule one at golfsmith via their website, but there are either no openings or their signup website gave me a proper beat down.

Thanks!

Out of the two I'd recommend golfsmith over dicks. Selection should be wider and more hitting bays. Other than that, I don't know boulder enough to help more

Thanks, that's good to know. I am also willing to drive modest distances in the Denver area, time permitting.

I have never hit in-doors, and that should be interesting. I am surprisingly excited to see one of these big golf retailers where all of the clubs and balls I read about can become real.

Thanks, that's good to know. I am also willing to drive modest distances in the Denver area, time permitting.

I have never hit in-doors, and that should be interesting. I am surprisingly excited to see one of these big golf retailers where all of the clubs and balls I read about can become real.
If you don't mind the drive, check out the pga superstore in Englewood

Excellent thanks. BTW, I did a quick search and see a PGA Tour Superstore in Greenwood Village, closest I could findin Colorado. Is that the one?

Golf Galaxy at Church Ranch and Goldsmith a little farther down the road. Both not a bad drive from Boulder and both on the way from the airport if flying.

Golf Galaxy at Church Ranch and Goldsmith a little farther down the road. Both not a bad drive from Boulder and both on the way from the airport if flying.
This one.

Back