Ping Sell-off!! Ping G25 & K15 Galore!

Njt11

Reaction score
Handicap
Well, I trusted reviews a bit too much and bought some Ping clubs after having not tried them first. Well, needless to say, I can't get adjusted. Not sure why, but before spring hits I'd like to get a new bag in place and must part with these first. All prices include shipping.

I'm also open trades, please see my "WTB: SGI Irons thread". I've hit the listed irons and know I get along with them. Additionally, I have the ability to visit a golf galaxy by my work and try out anything else (just please allow a day or two if they aren't listed there).

Ping K15 Driver
12 Degree
Regular Flex Ping TFC Shaft
Standard Grip/Length
Stock HC Included
Used but in great shape
$75 --- NOW $70

Ping K15 Hybrid Set
3,4,5 Hybrids
Regular Flex Ping TCF Shafts
Stock HCs Included
Standard Grip/Length
The 4 & 5 are LIKE NEW. The 3 shows some use.
$150 for the set (or $60 each) --- NOW $140

Ping G25 Irons
6-LW (6,7,8,9,PW,UW,SW,LW) (7 and 9 irons show most wear)
This includes the very hard to find SW & LW!!
Regular Flex Ping Steel Shafts
Black Dot - Standard L/L/L
Stock Grips (please note the grip on the 6 has additional tape wrap, so it is a noticeably larger grip, this club was added after)
$375 for all Irons --- NOW $350 (will separate the UW,SW,LW or SW,LW for the right offer. Will also sell 6-PW or 6-GW.

Thanks for looking! I have some good feedback on here, golfwrx, and 100% on eBay as well. Please do not hesitate to PM me for any trades, offers, etc. I will combine items at a discount.

IMG_0309.jpgIMG_0319.jpgIMG_0316.jpgIMG_0317.jpgIMG_0315.jpgIMG_0314.jpgIMG_0313.jpgIMG_0312.jpgIMG_0310.jpgIMG_0318.jpg)

Last edited:
PM sent

All PMs responded to. Do not be afraid to make offers!!

Price drops!!!

Make some offers!! Open to trades for Cobra Bio Cell equipment.

Back