The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just went to the post office in shorts and a t-shirt. Living in Arizona in the winter is alright in my book.

Guy in Canada won a 40 million dollar jackpot and gave every cent to a Cancer-related charity without a second thought. Wow.

Guy in Canada won a 40 million dollar jackpot and gave every cent to a Cancer-related charity without a second thought. Wow.

Saw that on the news this morning. Truly amazing.

Thats amazing, cant say that would happen to much here in the US

Thats amazing, cant say that would happen to much here in the US

Can't say that would happen much anywhere. I'm not ashamed to admit that I couldn't do that. (Some, yes. But not all.)

A very encouraging act of humanity.

Wow that's incredible.

Can't say that would happen much anywhere. I'm not ashamed to admit that I couldn't do that. (Some, yes. But not all.)

A very encouraging act of humanity.

MY HHJJ is that ATLCLIVE75 got rid of the damn bambi avatar.

Just left my CIO's office, which is always a scary trip because you never know what he's going to say. It feels like going to the principal's office.

And when I got in there he told me to shut the door. I started thinking about Mad Men. Nothing good happens when they ask someone to shut the door. So I sit down and he tells me that.... I GOT A RAISE!

So pumped! Very unexpected.

Just left my CIO's office, which is always a scary trip because you never know what he's going to say. It feels like going to the principal's office.

And when I got in there he told me to shut the door. I started thinking about Mad Men. Nothing good happens when they ask someone to shut the door. So I sit down and he tells me that.... I GOT A RAISE!

Proud for ya brother! :clapp::blob::banana::drinks::friends::golf2::guitar::golf::party::present::thumb::birthday:

Nice! Congrats!

Well I guess we know who is buying drinks next month!!!

Congrats

Congrats Miller Time, Im keeping my fingers crossed that I get one here at Caterpillar. ITs been a rough year for us, so if we get one it wont be much. but hey man Congrats!!!!

Dude, can you play the lottery for me. You are having a pretty good stretch here my friend. Haha. Congrats buddy. I know it is well deserved.

Sorry, I just laughed a bit about the ridiculousness of commercials of today!

MY HHJJ is that ATLCLIVE75 got rid of the damn bambi avatar.

I was waiting for a photo that was as awesome as a newborn giraffe being fed.

Found it.

(Thanks Joe)

Whereas in the US they usually just blow the whole thing on a pyramid scheme and are bankrupt within a few years...

Canada 1
USA 0

I just finished my physical therapy session and my trainer said this coming Friday I will graduate ????⛳️??????

Just in time for Christmas and this is the best Christmas present having a new knee !!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just finished my physical therapy session and my trainer said this coming Friday I will graduate ⛳️

Just in time for Christmas and this is the best Christmas present having a new knee !!!!

Thats awesome to hear OG, a great present indeed!

I just finished my physical therapy session and my trainer said this coming Friday I will graduate ⛳️

Congrats OG! That is so awesome

Congrats Bill. That is awesome to hear!

Fantastic Bill! Glad to hear you beat that PT beast!

Made it to the finals in my big $$$ fantasy league I play in and the guy is an old friend that use to work with us. We are going to chop the pot and split the $1,200 so about $600 each when it's all said and done. Makes watching the NFL games this weekend a bit more stress free now! I have some THP events coming up next year that this $$$$ will come in handy just nicely!

BOOM! Officially approved from the bank to move forward. Totally wipes away the sinking feeling I had in the pit of my stomach today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back