2015 THP Legacy - ONE SPOT OPEN!

Holy crap , What an opportunity !

Were you sad you didn't get into the Legacy? Well turn that frown upside down and enter for a chance to be on TeamDean and his band of GoldenGolfers!

~Rock

Official Entry:

There are so many reasons why I want in this. Everything I've done in my life I've done with 1000% effort and I know this won't change. I want to see my game evolve into my legacy. I want to be a part of #Team441. Being a part of #ThisEventWouldChangeTheGameOfGolfForMeAndThatIsSomethingWeShouldAllWant

Wonder if JB can view metrics as to how many people went into setting this morning and altered their profile handicap :alien:

Good luck to all the entrants, it's an amazing opportunity and will change the way you approach your game this year. I can guarantee it.

Handicaps round up. You are fine.

Awesome just paid for my Albatross membership that I've been putting off. Now for my official entry:

This is such a great opportunity as I never played in competitive event like this and look forward to the challenge. I will be golfing with the Captain next month and hopefully if selected I will pick his brain on what to work on and get better for this event, also I've never hit a Bridgestone golf club so I'm very interested in what they have to offer and then create my legacy on the winning team of #Team441 !!!!

Awesome awesome opportunity for someone right here!!! Lets get some entries in guys, you won't be disappointed!

Wonder if JB can view metrics as to how many people went into setting this morning and altered their profile handicap :alien:

Good luck to all the entrants, it's an amazing opportunity and will change the way you approach your game this year. I can guarantee it.

My handicap has always been and will always be what it is in my profile

I'll play to a 12, I am sure. Seriously. 6 months off. 12 is totally cool. :banghead:

Official Entry (Hopefully 12.4 counts):

I would absolutely love to have the chance to cement my legacy within THP! I would be the best brand ambassador for THP and the sponsors, and would give my absolute best to my team. Plus, I love match play. Win Win for myself and Mr. Dean. Also - OH-IO

I would love to try to get into this, but my first child is due around that time. Good luck to the person who makes it in.

I love @Bridgestonegolf @LankinGrips @KBSGolfShafts @THPGolf I would be a good ambassador for all of these companies in #THPLegacy. #TeamDev is like a brother to me, and nothing would be sweeter than to help #Team411 beat #TeamDev. I will work my tail off for #Team411

I'm sure once my scores start counting my index will jump over 12, but currently I do not qualify. Good luck everybody!

Son of a...

Good luck!

Official entry: To be apart of the first Legacy,join the other THPers would be surreal. From the get go, making my game sharp for a moment like this. Ready to shine make my team,sponsors and the community proud.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2015 THP Legacy - ONE SPOT OPEN!

Official entry:

I would love to be apart of this event! THP has changed my golfing life with the people I've met here. The outings I've been apart of that Mike puts on are so much fun so I can only imagine how an official event will be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I still can't beleive we have another shot, good luck everyone

Good luck to all of the participants, I'm looking forward to meeting the new addition to the team.

Official Entry:

Oh man I want this!!! Miy official Handicap on GHIN is 13.8 so I qualify. I am so determined on making my game so much better and by the time I get to Myrtle Beach I will be able cement my #THPLegacy. Physically and mentally. Id be so ready for this.

Last edited:
I would like to add my name to the list of potential replacements. One of the great reasons I joined this site last fall was the camaraderie between fellow golfers/people. I'm a 12 hcp. Thanks!

Official entry:

this is an amazing opportunity to create my Legacy of teamwork, brotherhood, hard work and victory. I have followed the Morgan cup teams, and the bonding and competitiveness makes me want into this event more than anything this year. Let's do this #441!

For an average golfer like me, this would be a once in a lifetime, dream of an event. I've been part of THP for almost 2 years and love this community and would like to get to know those who make it up better. Thanks for the chance!

Ever since stumbling across THP, I have been in awe of the competition and camaraderie shown in every THP event. I would love to take part in The Legacy. And even better to be on Mike's team! 13.8hcp but probably play higher.

Back