2015 THP Legacy - ONE SPOT OPEN!

Official Entry:

My oldest daughter got married this past weekend and asked me not to show up. My ex has started working on my youngest, who now has decided she doesn’t want to visit me anymore. I’ve lost 30+ pounds. This is the first bright spot in days. I NEED this desperately!

2nd chance entries don't come around that often!!

After being support for a similar event, I’ve done nothing but dream of one day being a participant. I’ve been working on my game, both physical and mental, and feel that I could be a great contributor to the team captained by MikeDean441. Would be an honor and privilege.

Good luck to all those that enter!! It'll be a fantastic time as always. Really a lucky second chance for someone!! Take advantage!! :)

Oh man, while I am sad that someone had to drop out, this is exciting!
Plz tell me I can enter as a 12 HCP?

Last edited:
Oh man, while I am sad that someone had to drop out, this is exciting!
Plz tell me I can enter as a 12 HCP? Or should I just change my SIG to 12.1...

Edit: Per JB:

handicap index higher than 12

Last edited:
What happens if your handicap improves to below 12 before the event, but when you entered it was above?

What happens if your handicap improves to below 12 before the event, but when you entered it was above?

Id say "job well done", obviously you cant predict the future hence the restrictions based on where you stand now as far as the entry is concerned

this thread need a bump I cant beleive it fell out of the home page

Id say "job well done", obviously you cant predict the future hence the restrictions based on where you stand now as far as the entry is concerned
You would say that, Dev would say @#$%SWEEPTHELEG!!! :D

I'll be throwing my name in, but want to really polish my entry on my computer tonight. Only get one shot at this and want to give it everything I've got.

If we don't currently have a handicap can we submit our Arccoss/GameGolf statistics? I'm currently working towards getting an official handicap.

If we don't currently have a handicap can we submit our Arccoss/GameGolf statistics? I'm currently working towards getting an official handicap.

It should only take you 5 rounds to have a trend going on a handicap?

JB replied to someone earlier that was an 11.7 that HDCP rounded up so he was ok? Which would mean 12 and up right?

Edit: Per JB:

handicap index higher than 12

That is correct.

It should only take you 5 rounds to have a trend going on a handicap?

Indeed. I'm definitely not going to get a trend before Friday though. :D

You should be able to submit previously played rounds to establish a handicap (assuming you're in season). The pro at my course did that for me when I set one up last year.

Official Entry:

I would love to be part of #Team441. We do share the same birthday so it is meant to be. I have never been a part of something so big and fun and would love the opportunity to do so.

Last edited by a moderator:
So I have a "handicap" on oobgolf...can I just transfer those rounds over to a true USGA handicap? Also, how close are the oobgolf handicaps compared to a real one? I am sure I am not a 12 (much higher) but just wanted to make sure

Official Entry:

I would love the opportunity to create my legacy. I am the type of person that loves a challenge and to work towards a goal. I also love to work as part of a team. I know that I will put in the effort to improve my game and help my team to victory. Together, we can bring Captain 441 victory.

So I have a "handicap" on oobgolf...can I just transfer those rounds over to a true USGA handicap? Also, how close are the oobgolf handicaps compared to a real one? I am sure I am not a 12 (much higher) but just wanted to make sure

My oob number was right on my USGA number. You should be able to use previous rounds as long as they are in season.

Wow what an opportunity for someone, good luck as I don't qualify.

Official Entry:

My best golfing memories (and an undefeated record) were created in Myrtle Beach with Bridgestone, KBS, and Lamkin in the bag. If selected, my passion, hard work, and ultimately my performance will honor this event, these great sponsors and my fellow THPers as I create my Legacy.

Official Entry:

I'm a golf history buff, as I enjoy learning how the game has evolved. Now there's a rare opportunity for a golf enthusiast like myself to carve a small piece of my own golf history and share my legacy here and for years ahead. That's why I want in.

I've got enough handicap for two entries but not the resources to get there. Good luck to all who entered!

What a great opportunity and I meet criteria. Need to think about this one.

Back